What is our biggest post draft (that's PD Deano) need?

Beerball

I have to say LT is the most pressing need now. They have given Edwards as many weapons as any QB in the league has, but someone has to protect his blind side or it will all be for nothing. He can't throw if his facemask in planted into the turf.

There could be a couple Tackles available shortly. Levi Jones? Tony Pashos?

LB Leroy Hill is a free agent.

If you had to pick one position to shore up which would it be?

Good question, Beerball.

We still have needs at LT, OLB and DT.

I hope we can still hammer out a trade for DT John Henderson. OLB Freddy Keiaho is still available.

Leroy Hill will cost too much.

I agree with LT as #1. The Bills may already have their guy - as long as it's not Walker. Not because I don't think he can do it. I think he'd be OK, but because I'd like to keep the right side in tact, and rebuild only the left side instead of switching everyone around. We ran pretty well to the right last year. We always got blown up at C and the left side which should have been great was only occasionally OK. We addressed the middle in FA & the draft - now we need that LT. Is Butler the guy? He was good next to Walker on the right side . . . .

#2 would be LB. Other than Leroy Hill, I'm not sure who's out there or who may end up out there once they are released. An upgrade here will help the pass rush too! If we get an above-avg LT and an upgrade at LB - we will be contenders.

#3 - DT - fortify the rotation of big guys. I'm secretly praying the Bills give McCargo another shot and he blossoms now that Kollar is screaming down in Houston. I'm hoping Kollar was the problem - not McCargo.

#4 - DE - still. We had around 24 sacks last year. How many will Maybin add? How many will a NEW LB add? We need to fortify this position too.

There could be a couple Tackles available shortly. Levi Jones? Tony Pashos?

LB Leroy Hill is a free agent.

If you had to pick one position to shore up which would it be?

The biggest priority for me would be to get a veteran left or right tackle in here before mandatory OTA's! At least make Brad Butler and/or Dametrius Bell work for the starting right tackle spot, instead of just handing to them with zero NFL starts at RT between them. Even if the vet is a right tackle and we still need to slide Walker over to the left side, he would provide depth at the very least!

LB first and foremost (Hill?) Then DT (Henderson?) Then LT.

PTR

Honestly, if the above happened (lets say even Jones at LT) and I can't believe I'm saying this...I think we should be considered a playoff contender.

Mind you, not a playoff team.

Not a division champion.

Maybe not even a winning record by the end of the season, and possible not even out of last place (given our division), but we should at least be one of the teams on the radar.

Go Bills.