3 CB's and an undersized LB

jwws9999

a FS, OLB, CB, and special teamer.

Exactly, why is that so hard for so many numbskulls to understand...we drafted one guy for DB...the other was a S, OLB and the special teamer...

It just shows who actually knows football and who doesnt have a clue...

guess what? nic harris may still be young and undersized but he's definitely bigger than keith ellison. who has weight trained in the pros for at least 4 years. give this kid a year with some pro training then say somethig. i also have a feeling that bobby april wanted some help on special teams. which is why the last three picks were slower but talented cornerbacks.

I truly believe he's got a neurosis of some kind with all the damn DBs that are picked and placed on the roster. With all the needs that the Bills have you'd think they would would spread the opportunity in some other areas.

Would a 6th round DT make the team? How about a 7th round OT? The answer? Very unlikely. At least CBs are valuable on ST.

Would a 6th round DT make the team? How about a 7th round OT? The answer? Very unlikely. At least CBs are valuable on ST.

Go ahead, keep sipping the Jauron Kool-Aid. He doesn't win and he doesn't win because of his decision making which apparently within this front office includes a large role in personnel decisions. They have before the draft 13 Dbs on the roster nearly all of which have some meaningful experience. You need to take 16 or so to training camp when you only have 4TEs on the roster and no clear starter at that position? I'd rather they took a shot at another one of those at least. Heck, DB is already the deepest position on the team both in numbers and probably talent too.

Go ahead, keep sipping the Jauron Kool-Aid. He doesn't win and he doesn't win because of his decision making which apparently within this front office includes a large role in personnel decisions. They have before the draft 13 Dbs on the roster nearly all of which have some meaningful experience. You need to take 16 or so to training camp when you only have 4TEs on the roster and no clear starter at that position? I'd rather they took a shot at another one of those at least. Heck, DB is already the deepest position on the team both in numbers and probably talent too.

Answer my question. Would 6th and 7th round Lineman make the team? Our last two picks are irrelevant.

Answer my question. Would 6th and 7th round Lineman make the team? Our last two picks are irrelevant.

Who knows but I'll say this, if you're right, why not just leave after the 5th round and go home? Catch an early flight back to Buffalo.

You think the Bills are such a good team that a 6th or 7th rounder can't make it? I'd wager heavily right now that several 6th and 7th rounders league-wide will make rosters of teams with better records last year than Buffalo.

I don't expect Simpson, Wilson, Wendling (S) or Fox (cb) to make the team. I suspect Langster will go to the PS. It won't be any more or less deep than last year.

Who knows but I'll say this, if you're right, why not just leave after the 5th round and go home? Catch an early flight back to Buffalo.

You think the Bills are such a good team that a 6th or 7th rounder can't make it? I'd wager heavily right now that several 6th and 7th rounders league-wide will make rosters of teams with better records last year than Buffalo.

The point is that the 6th and 7th round picks the Bills got can play ST. The Lineman wouldn't make the team because they can't contribute on April's squad.

Bell? He turned out pretty good. It's better to take a shot at one than pick up some corners that will be almost definitely cut.

Any lineman would probably be cut as well, it's just that the CBs have a better chance at making the team because of special teams play.

Any lineman would probably be cut as well, it's just that the CBs have a better chance at making the team because of special teams play.

Until tonight I would never have believed that you, Dick Jauron, would be contributing to this board.

Since when do Lineman not play on special teams?