E360 Promo

Watch the documentary "Bigger, Stronger, Faster"...its actually pretty good and he has a good size piece in it. Its available on Netflix as a "watch instantly" selection if you have it...and if you have an Xbox 360 you can watch your Netflix watch instantly movies right on it when connected to Xbox Live...

What about drafting that guy, he seems like he has good size.

After all, "Steriods are as American as Apple Pie"

That was possibly the most disgusting thing I have ever seen in my life...the guy didn't even look real...

It literally looks like they are waiting for someone to come by and poke them with a needle to deflate them...

Watch the documentary "Bigger, Stronger, Faster"...its actually pretty good and he has a good size piece in it. Its available on Netflix as a "watch instantly" selection if you have it...and if you have an Xbox 360 you can watch your Netflix watch instantly movies right on it when connected to Xbox Live...

select your terminology better please. I have a lot of free time on my hands tonight and this is extremely ammusing to me when I would normally just let it slide off my back (now you got me doing it).

this same guy (his name is greg valentino) has a documentary on the learning channel called "the man who's arms exploded."

it was very interesting as they interview a ton of bodybuilders about roids but showed this guy at various points in his life ie; before roids, during use, and after use.

it runs every 6 months or so

check it out