NEXT PICK IS: (Speculation)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

With Schobel Denney and Kelsay all that 30+ years of age it's time to start looking to the future. We flat out need more speed off the edge, and while maybin is a nice start, sidbury would bolster our pass rush potential even more. A team as lousy with outside pressure as the Bills can't afford to sit on their hands patting themselves on the back over 1 guy, who odds are wont have a chance to start till the 2010 season.

If they take a TE, its going to be a blocking TE like Pascoe.

DJ teams take guys who block first and may or may not be able to catch. I think they'll feature more 3 WR sets, and feature Fine underneath.

But yeah, I can't see them taking a receiving TE like Nelson. I'd be happy if they did though.

If we go TE, I don't want Ingram. He is not a willing blocker and doesn't seem to be very tough. I like the direction the draft has gone so far. Talented players who all are remarkably tough competitors. If we go TE, I like James Casey, but Pascoe would be the biggest, toughest guy left. Pascoe probably could start right away. Wouldn't be pissed if we took Nelson. DE Sidbury would be an interesting pick. I don't really see any of the OLBs as better prospects than the TEs at this point in the draft. I think we could get Follet or Nic Harris in Round 5.

James Casey should be the pick.