Resounding vote of confidence of for Bell, Chambers and Walker

Magox

By not drafting any Tackles with any of our first four picks, I'd have to say that the Bills gave a resounding vote of confidence in Bell, Chambers and Walker. I was hoping this would be the case. It may turn out to be a bad decision, but the FO apparently must believe that they may be able to get the job done.

By not drafting any Tackles with any of our first four picks, I'd have to say that the Bills gave a resounding vote of confidence in Bell, Chambers and Walker. I was hoping this would be the case. It may turn out to be a bad decision, but the FO apparently must believe that they may be able to get the job done.

YUP

I am a huge Bell fan. I think he will be good, if not great. Something about his whole story and the fact that he has a pro pedigree intrigues me. I just hope he doesn't turn into another Peters attitude-wise if he ends up being good....

Watch the Seattle game again from last year. Chambers gave up a sack on the first drive and was basically lights out after that. They had him in singled up against Kerney(sic.) and he was owning him, especially on the fake FG drive and the instant TD right after the fumble. Kerney got a finger on TE but that was all, TE shrugged him off and hit Royal for the TD. Chambers did enough to win and I'm fine with that.

Walker is a good tackle, period. I am comfortable with him playing left tackle.

The good news is we have a camp coming up with at least 8 guys who are at least solid at O line. We haven't had that in a long time. Let them compete and take the best 5. I used to be a fan of continuity, but not with guys like Fowler, etc.