How Long Does DJ last?

jamadd

Looking at next year's schedule, does anyone really see us any better than 2-6 at the bye? Day 1 maneuvers and picks look like more of the same. Same reaching for the same "talent" by the same scouting geniuses who've led us down a 9 year path of mediocrity.

Looking at next year's schedule, does anyone really see us any better than 2-6 at the bye? Day 1 maneuvers and picks look like more of the same. Same reaching for the same "talent" by the same scouting geniuses who've led us down a 9 year path of mediocrity.

how long till we see the hire coach gruden signs?

Your a 'tard. Go away. :huh:

so you call Buffalo getting one of the top 2 C's, top 2 OG's a reach?...can't agree or argue with Maybin...Chris Brown said that Fewell stated don't be surprised if they take a situational DE at #11...I almost puked with Byrd pick, till I heard they plan on putting him at FS...I think so far, besides losing the 3rd pick, this is one of the best drafts theyve had in the past 5 years or more.

Guest dog14787
so you call Buffalo getting one of the top 2 C's, top 2 OG's a reach?...can't agree or argue with Maybin...Chris Brown said that Fewell stated don't be surprised if they take a situational DE at #11...I almost puked with Byrd pick, till I heard they plan on putting him at FS...I think so far, besides losing the 3rd pick, this is one of the best drafts theyve had in the past 5 years or more.

Besides, skipping over the biggest hole we have had in F#%king years. I live in Steeler country and crap from my friends has already started, why didn't you guys take Pettigrew, how the F%#k do I know what them Morons are thinking. :censored:

We have a Freaking Head coach that should be DB Coach and an OC that should be a water boy, and you wonder why we keep drafting CB's, its the only thing Dick head coach Jauron Knows anything about so what do we expect. :huh:

I shouldn't even be posting tonight :censored:

Besides, skipping over the biggest hole we have had in F#%king years. I live in Steeler country and crap from my friends has already started, why didn't you guys take Pettigrew, how the F%#k do I know what them Morons are thinking. :censored:

We have a Freaking Head coach that should be DB Coach and an OC that should be a water boy, and you wonder why we keep drafting CB's, its the only thing Dick head coach Jauron Knows anything about so what do we expect. :huh:

I shouldn't even be posting tonight :censored:

well first off, Pettigrew wasn't even there at #28 and taking a TE at #11 was just big of a reach...to move up to grab him in the 1st would have cost Buffalo more than what they payed to get back into the 2nd, or at least I feel it would have.

Seriously, look at the schedule. The Bills history of trading up for talent is horrendous...Losman, McCargo, Whitner (jury still out)....

If we are 2-6 at the bye DJ will be gone, TO will explode, and we'll be zeroed in on another high pick. They need to make some trades (Henderson, TE, etc) to salvage any hope of respectability. And by the way, who's our backup QB when Trent goes down?

Seriously, look at the schedule. The Bills history of trading up for talent is horrendous...Losman, McCargo, Whitner (jury still out)....

If we are 2-6 at the bye DJ will be gone, TO will explode, and we'll be zeroed in on another high pick. They need to make some trades (Henderson, TE, etc) to salvage any hope of respectability. And by the way, who's our backup QB when Trent goes down?

your talking out your ass about things that haven't even happened yet..plus the only pick Buffalo moved up on was the Levitre pick, and again I state he is slated as a very high talent...everyone has there own point of view I guess

Guest dog14787
Agree...I think we will shock some people next year...sadly most of those people will be Bills fans as most outside our fans have a more positive outlook on this team...

I'm one of the most optimistic people you will ever find, but I'm really struggling to stay positive. We just decimated our offensive line in the off season just so we could waste our draft replacing all the big holes we just made. Folks think we made out OK replacing players like Peters and Dockery, when in truth these guys are unproven and could fall flat on their faces.

One step forward, two steps back, but I'm glad everyone else is so happy.

I'm one of the most optimistic people you will ever find, but I'm really struggling to stay positive. We just decimated our offensive line in the off season just so we could waste our draft replacing all the big holes we just made. Folks think we made out OK replacing players like Peters and Dockery, when in truth these guys are unproven and could fall flat on their faces.

One step forward, two steps back, but I'm glad everyone else is so happy.

I think most ppl are happy cuz 1- theres really nothing we can do about what Buffalo has already done and 2 - most feel the talent lvl of the O-line just improved immensely..sure Peters was a huge talent, but he just didn't want to work with Buffalo..wich is a shame because if it wasn't for Buffalo Peters might be washing cars or flipping burgers or whatever outside of football.