(OT)Advice for the upcoming flu season

The Poojer

if you get that little stomache bug where the old rump release is really loose.....at all costs avoid eating pumpkin seeds, it is a very "bizarre" sensation :w00t:

thank you for your time and now get back to your daily lives! :D

101200[/snapback]

Is this your personal experience? Add some corn on the cob... ;)

One of the best pieces of advice whaich has worked well for me in my experience with infectious disesaes (unfortunately more experience than one would wish since my wife needed a lung transplant to combat the effects of a childhood lung ailment) is to wash your hands a lot and to urge those who come into your home to wash their hands.

Flug bugs and other infectious agents are often spread to folks hands when they sneeze and refelexively cover their mouths or when they shake hands in greetings with others. Once these bugs get onto your hands, they refkexively can be spread to your mucous membranes when you get tired and rub your eyes, feel some food on your teeth or pick your nose or whatever you and/or your kids do.

One of the simple things you can do is train yourself to be relexive about washing your hands. You will spread fewer germs to yourself and to others.

One of the best pieces of advice whaich has worked well for me in my experience with infectious disesaes (unfortunately more experience than one would wish since my wife needed a lung transplant to combat the effects of a childhood lung ailment) is to wash your hands a lot and to urge those who come into your home to wash their hands.

Flug bugs and other infectious agents are often spread to folks hands when they sneeze and refelexively cover their mouths or when they shake hands in greetings with others.  Once these bugs get onto your hands, they refkexively can be spread to your mucous membranes when you get tired and rub your eyes, feel some food on your teeth or pick your nose or whatever you and/or your kids do.

One of the simple things you can do is train yourself to be relexive about washing your hands.  You will spread fewer germs to yourself and to others.

101437[/snapback]

So are you saying he should have washed the pumpkin seeds first? <_<:devil: