So I am reading the article on Losman...

ICE

And what he is suffering from is what all athletes suffer from after an injury. Post soreness and swelling in not only the area but around it as well. Working through it is the only answer. He will have to deal with the pain if he wants to fully recover.

The thing that both cracks me up and at the same time, wants me to kick MM in the nuts is the "He's not ready" short and simple response. Well hell no he isn't MM. You and tom donahoe have hitched your wagon to bledsoe. So of course he isnt ready. Nor will he be this entire year if it is up to you....even if to the rest of the world (Including JP) he actually is.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So you are trying to tell us that Losman really is ready to take over as starting QB and Mike Mularkey is trying to pull one over on us all by telling a big fat lie??

In other words, a rookie coming off of a broken leg and out of a mid-major college program is completely ready to lead this team?

Just to clarify once more, you think a kid with zero big game collego or pro experience who was on crutches for the last couple of months gives us a better chance to win this Sunday than the QB we have? The QB who could have easily beat the JETS on the road last time if the Defense didn't give up a last minute TD drive??

So you are trying to tell us that Losman really is ready to take over as starting QB and Mike Mularkey is trying to pull one over on us all by telling a big fat lie??

YES

In other words, a rookie coming off of a broken leg and out of a mid-major college program is completely ready to lead this team?

YES

Just to clarify once more, you think a kid with zero big game collego or pro experience who was on crutches for the last couple of months gives us a better chance to win this Sunday than the QB we have? The QB who could have easily beat the JETS on the road last time if the Defense didn't give up a last minute TD drive??

YES

ICE,

I guess you are entitled to your opinion like anyone else, but I am not too sure you are being completely honest with yourself here.

It is well known how you feel about Drew as a QB, and I think your hatred towards him is effecting your rational judgement here.

If you had to place a 10k bet on the Bills to win this Sunday's game, you would serioulsy rather have JP in there?

ICE,

I guess you are entitled to your opinion like anyone else,  but I am not too sure you are being completely honest with yourself here.

It is well known how you feel about Drew as a QB,  and I think your hatred towards him is effecting your rational judgement here.

If you had to place a 10k bet on the Bills to win this Sunday's game,  you would serioulsy rather have JP in there?

100987[/snapback]

I betcha 10K that this gets a one word response!

If you had to place a 10k bet on the Bills to win this Sunday's game, you would serioulsy rather have JP in there?

YES

Not only that, I would take out another 10K loan and bet guys like you double or nothing he could win.

I feel a one legged JP is better than a two legged DB!  :w00t:

At least JP could hop around on that one leg and try to avoid a blitz while DB stands still with two legs.  ;)

I know this argument is not rational but it popped into my head and made me laugh.  So I thought I would share.

101055[/snapback]

And the bad thing is...you may be 100% correct! hey side note, congrats to O State, they played one hell of a game. I hate the fact we handed you two free TD's though :D

ICE, in reality, as you know already you have absolutley zero insight as to the condition and readiness of JP. There is also no reason to expect that MM is lying to the fans concerning his availablitity, especially based on his candidness he's displayed thus far in his short tenure here.. The trainers and coaches and JP are the only ones who are qualified to say he is ready and considering we have one of the most highly regarded training staffs in the NFL, I think they will declare him ready when he is indeed ready.

ICE, in reality, as you know already you have absolutley zero insight as to the condition and readiness of JP. There is also no reason to expect that MM is lying to the fans concerning his availablitity, especially based on his candidness he's displayed thus far in his short tenure here.. The trainers and coaches and JP are the only ones who are qualified to say he is ready and considering we have one of the most highly regarded training staffs in the NFL, I think they will declare him ready when he is indeed ready.

101102[/snapback]

Candidness? The guy didn't have the sac to state WM was the starter clear cut. also, Tom Donahoe has attached his entire legacy to this point, to the Bledsoe trade. Now you tell me...do you REALLY think JP is going to start soon? :w00t:

Candidness?  The guy didn't have the sac to state WM was the starter clear cut.  also, Tom Donahoe has attached his entire legacy to this point, to the Bledsoe trade.  Now you tell me...do you REALLY think JP is going to start soon?  :w00t:

101312[/snapback]

MM clearly did state that WM was the starter, it was the BIlls own media that contrued it otherwise. The Bledsoe trade was a good move at the time he made it. That change will come around soon enough....