Bills need a RB more than anything.

Ok. They serving drinks on Chippewa this early in the morning? I'm not a huge fan of Edwards, but Lynch? Suspended or not, Lynch is a good RB. If he can straighten his personal conduct out, he has a chance to be great.

I'm gunna go ahead and assume this is a joke.

No it's not.

Yes, yes it is. As San Jose points out, and as you confirm, it is an unintentional joke, which makes it even funnier.

I'm not impressed with the starting QB or RB for the Bills. Edwards lacks arm strength and Lynch runs into traffic too much and he can't seem to break tackles as well as advertised.

Taking the USC QB Sanchez wouldn't be too bad and I'm thinking the Kansas State QB Josh Freeman wouldn't be so bad either.

I'm not that impressed with the crop of running backs but I'm sure the Bills can find and effective runner. I'd take Moreno even though he seems a smallish 217.

Wells is heavy at 235 put he's worth a look.

I think Josh Freeman is going to be the surprise QB of this draft. I think he will have a great NFL career (needs some polishing and development first). The Bills have much bigger needs...put down the beer.... :thumbdown:

No it's not. The Bills need RB and QB. Lynch is overrated. He can't seem to avoid contact enough.

That may have been due to a lack of effective blocking at three out of the five offensive line positions. Do you watch football? Oh, and as for needing a QB, first, clearly not correct, and second, neither of the remaining two available QBs in the draft will be better than Edwards is right now. Drafting a QB would be yet another step backwards. Please hope this doesn't happen.

That being said, I really hope your initial post and responses have been an ongoing joke. We have a lot of other needs on this team that are far above those at QB and RB.

We are fine at RB...but if Sancez is there at #11 I wouldnt mind seeing us take him there. I wathced him play all year at USC, and I really think he will be the best QB to come out of this class. I am not totally sold on him only because of his limited body of work to really evaluate him, but he throws a great ball.

Even if you dont want Sanchez, taking him at #11 if he is there would be great because we could keep him or turn around and trade him like SD did with Manning when they traded him for a bounty 3 picks later at #4 to NY for Rivers...

I agree 100%.

I think Josh Freeman is going to be the surprise QB of this draft. I think he will have a great NFL career (needs some polishing and development first). The Bills have much bigger needs...put down the beer.... :thumbdown:

I'm thinking the same thing. He's a big kid.

No it's not. The Bills need RB and QB. Lynch is overrated. He can't seem to avoid contact enough.

Not a joke, but a stupid !@#$ing retarded notion.

PS. Sorry about that lead paint in the house where you grew up.