Lombardi just on NFL Network

Kingfish

How did he say it? Was he just giving his opinion like everybody's been doing for months, or did he say he had a source?

As far as I can tell it was just his opinion. He did his 1-10 mock and afterwards he was asked about the Bills and he said the Bills were going for a pass rusher at 11, most likely Ayers, and then take Shawn Nelson at 28.

As far as I can tell it was just his opinion. He did his 1-10 mock and afterwards he was asked about the Bills and he said the Bills were going for a pass rusher at 11, most likely Ayers, and then take Shawn Nelson at 28.

Thanks. :thumbsup:

I'll be doing backflips if we do grab Ayers, but I've gotta think there are better things we can do at 28. We'll know soon enough.

How did he say it? Was he just giving his opinion like everybody's been doing for months, or did he say he had a source?

Or did he say it while stifling a church giggle.

If Nelson is still available at the end of the third round it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. JMO.

Or did he say it while stifling a church giggle.

If Nelson is still available at the end of the third round it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. JMO.

Nolan Nawrocki, my go to man this time of year, has Nelson rated #56 in him most recent League Value chart, which emulates when he thinks players will come off the board. So don't be surprised to see him go in the id to late 2nd round.