1st Post-Kirk Chambers

First timer here! I've been a bills fan my whole life and am considered a Fanatic i guess. I have the ticket and have watched pretty much every game over the past 12yrs and as many as i could before that. I have to be honest though its pretty tough to focus strickly on the OL when watching a game without missing the play. So i guess i'm not an expert when it comes to the o-line or any position for that matter. Having said that, i have 2 names for you; NYG OT Rich Seubert and ATL OT Harvey Dahl. Should Kirk Chambers be a starting OT for the Bills? I don't know and doubt you do too!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dog14787
LOL, you my friend are totally lost and clueless. is this the same chambers who 2 years ago was out of football because he was so good.

anyone who thinks chambers should be starting anywhere on any offensive line is a complete idiot!

Nawww, we don't have players on the team because we think they can one day do the job when called upon, geesh, and you know its funny I used to say the same thing about Jabari Greer.

Luckily fools like us don't call the shots huh, and who's clueless :thumbsup:

First timer here! I've been a bills fan my whole life and am considered a Fanatic i guess. I have the ticket and have watched pretty much every game over the past 12yrs and as many as i could before that. I have to be honest though its pretty tough to focus strickly on the OL when watching a game without missing the play. So i guess i'm not an expert when it comes to the o-line or any position for that matter. Having said that, i have 2 names for you; NYG OT Rich Seubert and ATL OT Harvey Dahl. Should Kirk Chambers be a starting OT for the Bills? I don't know and doubt you do too!

Please adhere to board rules.

Welcome to the board! I am a little under the weather today. Where are you going with the bolded?

Nope, he signed a few days after FA started.

Chambers agreed to his multi-year contact on Feb. 26, the day before free agency. Though it's likely that he actually "signed" it a few days later. I seem to remember a release coming out the following week indicating that Chambers was "signed." That said, he never hit the market because the deal was agreed to before free agency opened and while his rights were still controlled by the Bills.

Though the original poster makes an educated point, and anything's possible, I still think he's in the mix to start at LG. Of course, we'll know more once minicamps get going.

The one thing that caught my eye is that Chambers is listed at 6-7. He's tall, that's for sure, but he never struck me as being an inch shorter than Langston Walker.

my two cents, for what it's worth.

jw

Welcome to the board! I am a little under the weather today. Where are you going with the bolded?

Like i said first timer, i should've responded to a post. My point is both are journey men similar to Chambers and both started for the mentioned teams. Maybe Chambers can do the same!

Chambers agreed to his multi-year contact on Feb. 26, the day before free agency. Though it's likely that he actually "signed" it a few days later. I seem to remember a release coming out the following week indicating that Chambers was "signed." That said, he never hit the market because the deal was agreed to before free agency opened and while his rights were still controlled by the Bills.

Though the original poster makes an educated point, and anything's possible, I still think he's in the mix to start at LG. Of course, we'll know more once minicamps get going.

The one thing that caught my eye is that Chambers is listed at 6-7. He's tall, that's for sure, but he never struck me as being an inch shorter than Langston Walker.

my two cents, for what it's worth.

jw

Yeah, I recall that several of those releases were issued long after you guys had confirmed the deals by other means. Lessee ... you had both McIntyre and Chambers in a story on the 26th, but the archives over at bb.com show Mar. 3 for the McIntyre release, and Mar. 4 for Chambers.

(Strangely, though, they got the one for Owens out within an hour and a half of his press conference ... :thumbsup: )

For the others, I'm guessing they wait until the signed contract has been approved by the league office to make the official announcement?

Guest dog14787
All i could find in my wine cellar was a leftover bottle of Boone's Farm from the 80's

You just took the e out of Mead :thumbsup: