Would the Patriots swap picks with us?

I know it's pretty basic, but only 100 points separate #23 from #28. That could allow us to grab Pettigrew at #23 infront of the Falcons for a 4th rounder and something else.

Thoughts?

I'm sure they'd like the 43rd or 75, too, if they swap #1s. Would you want to do that? A 4th, or Roscoe, might get it done, too.

I'm sure they'd like the 43rd or 75, too, if they swap #1s. Would you want to do that? A 4th, or Roscoe, might get it done, too.

In a way, I would love to see Roscoe go to the Pats so that the Roscoe haters on this board could be reminded at least twice a year what a mistake trading him would be.

As a Bills fan, I hope that they do not trade him.

The Pats always get the best of us some way or another. Here's how I see it playing out:

Bills FO: Hey, wanna swap first rounders if we give you a 4th rounder too? We really wanna grab that guy Pettigrew before Atlanta takes him.

Pats FO: Sure, let's do it.

Bills FO: (hmmm...that was way to easy. They must know something about Pettigrew we don't.) Nevermind, deal's off. (ha ha, they almost had us that time.)

Pats FO: Ok, whatever. Morons.

Then... Atlanta takes Pettigew who promptly scores 14 TD's and gets rookie of the year.

Bills FO: :rolleyes:

Pats FO: :rolleyes:

The Pats always get the best of us some way or another. Here's how I see it playing out:

Bills FO: Hey, wanna swap first rounders if we give you a 4th rounder too? We really wanna grab that guy Pettigrew before Atlanta takes him.

Bills FO: (hmmm...that was way to easy. They must know something about Pettigrew we don't.) Nevermind, deal's off. (ha ha, they almost had us that time.)

Then... Atlanta takes Pettigew who promptly scores 14 TD's and gets rookie of the year.

That was funny! But... I wonder what Mike Mularkey, former TE and "Genius" (yes, "former" too) would do with Pettigrew??? NOTHING!

Then... PATS take Pettigew who promptly scores 14 TD's and gets rookie of the year.

With all the picks the pats have in this draft, would we really want to send them another?

I know it's pretty basic, but only 100 points separate #23 from #28. That could allow us to grab Pettigrew at #23 infront of the Falcons for a 4th rounder and something else.

Thoughts?