CNSNews: CIA confirms waterboarding thwarted another 9/11

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has gone so far off track it constitutes torture in its self. Amazing how many more people are interested in gay sex lives than national defense. No wonder Obama won.

PPP. What cha gonna do? He didn't win just because of this group.

I am assuming this group is Representative of a fair cross section of American voters. It is a Bills forum after all,not move on.org.

Well we now now for a fact he's not married.

Dude, why would I be married when I can make this kind of money making women happy? It is much easier to listen to all the yammering when you're getting paid by the minute. Notice that I said easier; not easy. If I had to listen to that yap yap yap all day for no charge and give up half of my fortune two boot, it would clutter up my mind and prevent me from making my appointed rounds. Down goes the business.

Sure, at this point I can even hire out subcontractors like Beerboy and bill ridiculous amounts of money for blatantly substandard work, but if the women didn't have the occasional me to which they could look forward, the prices would plummet. If I am suddenly off my game because the wife has be rattled, then the whole kingdom comes tumbling down.

My advice can help married men but it takes concentration and married women do not tend to allow for concentration. They get so confused about their own priorities that they talk all day about stuff like cleaning out the garage or fixing the roof or remodeling the kitchen or some other BS. They don't even realize that they could be made so physically happy that they wouldn't even notice if the roof leaked or the kitchen floor was avocado or the garage had a family of raccoons in it. The continual complaints tend to knock their man off his game. So what does the woman get? No physicl satisfaction AND the sclub will probably never clean the garage anyway. This is very self destructive behavior. If you know what you're doing the cycle can be broken.

I don't believe BO factored in what people from Buffalo think or what ex Bills fans thank. I'm unanimous on this.

You missed the point. He did factor in that more voters seem concerned about such"urgent" issues as gay rights and global warming then the fact that our "torture" methods prevented a plot to cut the suspension cables on the Brooklyn bridge.

of course you're unanimous. You're one person. Or do you often argue with your other personalties?

You missed the point. He did factor in that more voters seem concerned about such"urgent" issues as gay rights and global warming then the fact that our "torture" methods prevented a plot to cut the suspension cables on the Brooklyn bridge.

of course you're unanimous. You're one person. Or do you often argue with your other personalties?

Another note to self: I must learn to use smileys when attempting humor on this board.

This is not the worst board for getting a smattering of info on a variety of topics, but it is far from the most polite or comprehensive one on earth.

I believe gay marriage was an issue for the Republicans in the last election, not for Obama, who has steadfastly said he is against them.

I believe gay marriage was an issue for the Republicans in the last election, not for Obama, who has steadfastly said he is against them.

Interesting point. Why was it a issue with the Republicans[against] not Obama[against]? Was it just the Obama zombies like to give their Teflon savior a pass on certain issues? After all on just this thread anyone against gay marriage has been called"ignorant""bigoted" etc.and I would bet every last one of them voted for Obama.

Which is the funniest part about this issue with the Miss USA chick. She says she believes marriage is between a man and a woman, and Hollywood twitters her a new assshole. Obama says he's against it, and he gets elected president.

Sometimes libs are just begging to be laughed at.

I am assuming this group is Representative of a fair cross section of American voters. It is a Bills forum after all,not move on.org.

You'd be wrong. The people that post on PPP are a self-selected to care more than the average American. I'd wager on average we're more informed here than most of the electorate.

Really !@#$ing scary, if you think about it.

Obama says he's against it, and he gets elected president.

Sometimes libs are just begging to be laughed at.

Did you ever stop to think that most Americans didn't make their choice for President based on this issue? Obama was ridiculed plenty (for many things), and continues to be, on a regular basis. Have you not read the PPP threads?

Did you ever stop to think that most Americans didn't make their choice for President based on this issue? Obama was ridiculed plenty (for many things), and continues to be, on a regular basis. Have you not read the PPP threads?

No. they voted for the far more intellectual and profound policy of "change we can believe in"

Did you ever stop to think that most Americans didn't make their choice for President based on this issue?

Gee, ya think?

I just think it's interesting that a no-name chick can piss off a celebrity homosexual by speaking her own truth and she is quickly branded liberal Hollywood's 'dumb B word' for the week, scorned and ridiculed by virtually everyone in her cute little look-at-me industry.

But getting the very same answer from the President these very people worked overtime to get elected doesn't bother them one bit.

Typical libs. Picking on the lowest hanging fruit because it's so easy, even a drag version of Joan Rivers can get in on the fun.

But getting the very same answer from the President these very people worked overtime to get elected doesn't bother them one bit.

:lol::)

Where do you come up with this stuff?

You'd be wrong. The people that post on PPP are a self-selected to care more than the average American. I'd wager on average we're more informed here than most of the electorate.

What is your definition of "we?"