I watched a video of Raji at the combine....

SKOOBY

He looks really fat & I don't mean Phat. Obese youths scare me and I think it raises the chances of a bust.

Obese youths scare you? Then obese adults like Langston Walker must make you piss your pants! All the same, Walker is being counted on as our savior at LT this season, big fat gut and all. Let's face it, if this kid has talent under all that fat, any NFL strength and conditioning coach can trim enough of it down to make him effective.

He's a defensive tackle, how trim do you expect him to be?

Have you not looked around the NFL? Pat Williams looks like Octo-Mom.

.....but still capable of playing like Genghis Kahn..... (Donohoe you putz......)

DTs weigh in or around 300lbs. How the hell do you expect them to look? I mean c'mon. Ted Washington and Pat Williams are friggin blobs, but they play great football.

They look thicker and more solid. Raji like I said looks like Jello Man. Oh don`t forget the man boobs. :devil:

He looks really fat & I don't mean Phat. Obese youths scare me and I think it raises the chances of a bust.

I dont want any part of Raji

suspended all of 2007 and stupid enough to fail a drug test at the combine when he knew he was gonna get tested