Trade Rumor: Bills Get Oher

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i get what you were saying...

just trying to further explain my point why i don't see the logic to announce we are going to trade up to get Oher in this particular scenario

At this point before the draft, I don't think anything can be believed.

I'm with you regarding trading up for Oher, but since I haven't seen much logic I agree with this offseason, I'm cringing at this point.

Let me get this straight..

The Bills basically trade a known entity in Peters and our fourth round pick for a unknown in Oher and a six round next year?

How does that make any sense? I understand we still have the 28th but the Bills already had Peters and the 11th pick.

We need those picks or this trade is worse than it already is.

this franchise is a !@#$ing mess

Let me get this straight. The FO would give up their NFL proven, starting LT and their 4th round pick in exchange for the 4th rated tackle in this year's draft class with serious questions around his ability to transition to the NFL, and essentially moving down in the 1st round from 11 to 28, because that's the first pick they'd have available to address their original needs? :ph34r:

We are talking about the Bills here, are we not? Nothing is outside the realm of possibility when it comes to retarded moves from THIS front office.

According to this, we end up with Oher and the 28th pick instead of Peters and the 11th pick.

That is the be all and end all of this trade..

Enter any OT in this draft and we still have not improved this team. That 11 pick should be used for a DE. Now it will or at least could be used for the LT.

The only thing that could make us better is whom we get with that extra fourth round pick. I am sure that I could count on one hand how many starters are fourth rounders that this team has ever drafted.

I do not think that anyone we get will be as good as Peters. I love this team it is hard continually rooting for and spending money on an organization that seems to be run by foolish children.