Peters "Highlights" from last year

You can click this link, it's fine... and exactly why one team's garbage will be another team's garbage. Peters had one good season, was under contract and in my opinion, a greedy bastard. SOOOO glad that fat, over rated bag of sh-- will be stinking up the sidelines in philly. Its really too bad he couldn't have been traded to an AFC east team, then along with draft picks, and a better locker room vibe, we could be recipients of all those blind side sack/turnovers as well. who knows, maybe when philly cuts his sorry ass after next season, the dolphags will pick him up. One can dream.

I think the dude is right. A lot of those sacks in those clips were not his fault. I never was agaisnt trading Peters away, as long as we could make our team better in the process. We got the short end of this trade and will not be a better team because of it.

I think the dude is right. A lot of those sacks in those clips were not his fault. I never was agaisnt trading Peters away, as long as we could make our team better in the process. We got the short end of this trade and will not be a better team because of it.

I think its a great trade if we do something with that pick like trade for Peppers or someone like him. (or dradt someone worthwhile)

We can find someone else to give up 12 sacks at a savings of 10 mil a year..

What would all of you suporters say if he gave up 7 sacks this year at 10 mil a year?

PLUS.. Peters was undrafted and we got 3 picks for him.. I think its a bonus..

So there were 6 sacks that were definitely on Peters and another 8 that were questionably on him? Yech.

After watching the clips, I'd put it at 10.5, giving him a half sack for some plays. That's pretty poor.

Its not malware idiot.. its from the Eagles blog site... (moron)

Then explain why Windows Live One gave me a malware warning when that page opened.

And BTW if you spent just a few seconds using your pee sized brain you'd find out that I am one of the biggest Peters haters on this board. It's not very difficult to view a single members past posts, just click on their username.

Duh.

Then explain why Windows Live One gave me a malware warning when that page opened.

And BTW if you spent just a few seconds using your pee sized brain you'd find out that I am one of the biggest Peters haters on this board. It's not very difficult to view a single members past posts, just click on their username.

Duh.

That would take effort to look at your posts. You must be confusing me with someone who cares what you say... Go spank your monkey...

Duh.

it wasn't malware. It was an ad for virus protection. They are on a lot of sites. All you need is a better pop up blocker or firefox

Duh.

With a name like "Jason Peters-Christ," one doesn't need to look at your posts to realize your position on Peters.