We now have extra picks-Why Not Tony Gonzalez?

Because apparently he already vetoed a trade to Buffalo last season at the trade deadline, he does not want to play in Buffalo.

save the picks and get a TE in the draft. The Bills aren't going anywhere this season so theres no need to throw draft picks at some vets that won't be around after a couple seasons

Because apparently he already vetoed a trade to Buffalo last season at the trade deadline, he does not want to play in Buffalo.

save the picks and get a TE in the draft. The Bills aren't going anywhere this season so theres no need to throw draft picks at some vets that won't be around after a couple seasons

I kinda agree, but we have been saying for over a decade that the Bills aren't going anywhere this year, go thru the draft, but how has that worked? The NFL has turned into a "Win Now" league, with the salary cap and free agency, teams for from last to first every year.

Now that we have gotten extra picks for Peters, I think we can affort to send maybe our 3rd and the 4th we got from Philadelphia for Gonzalez? Or maybe our 3rd and a 5th or 6th for him?

players desire to not play for Buffalo

draft loaded with TE prospects

Does Tony Gonzalez want to join the Buffalo Bills or a playoff team?

I'll echo your question with another:

Is his old ass going to be around for more than 1 season?

If he could be had for the second 4th rounder maybe but no way it goes higher than that.

Now that we have gotten extra picks for Peters, I think we can affort to send maybe our 3rd and the 4th we got from Philadelphia for Gonzalez? Or maybe our 3rd and a 5th or 6th for him?

Wrong Chief!

Brian Waters!!!

I kinda agree, but we have been saying for over a decade that the Bills aren't going anywhere this year, go thru the draft, but how has that worked? The NFL has turned into a "Win Now" league, with the salary cap and free agency, teams for from last to first every year.

You just don't get it. He does NOT want to come here, despite what we want. Why would he? KC is in

better shape than we are.