Interesting developments!!

Meark

After the huge let down after the good start last year.. I am finally getting excited again. I am so happy we got rid of Peters.. and for great draft picks too!! The addition of Rhodes and T.O. adds huge scoring potential as well.

I am just shocked Buffalo seems to finally be making a serious effort to try to win for a change.

Way to go team!! Can't wait for the draft!!

After the huge let down after the good start last year.. I am finally getting excited again. I am so happy we got rid of Peters.. and for great draft picks too!! The addition of Rhodes and T.O. adds huge scoring potential as well.

I am just shocked Buffalo seems to finally be making a serious effort to try to win for a change.

Go team! :wallbash:

Cant wait for the draft? So they can pay a prospect with the hope of developing him into a pro bowler caliber player right? then what trade em and start all over....yeah, we can become the rest of the leagues farm team ( im really excited, now) :wallbash::thumbsup:

Peters could have been the worst pro bowler EVER picked this past year. If we have a LT who gives up a sack a game this year we stay the same at the position. Why did the Bills run better to the R than the L? Why was Peters the LT who gave up the most sacks? Maybe because he was not that good! Not worth the extra 13.5M per year for the last 4 years. We can get the production he has given us for 2M a year.

Cant wait for the draft? So they can pay a prospect with the hope of developing him into a pro bowler caliber player right? then what trade em and start all over....yeah, we can become the rest of the leagues farm team ( im really excited, now) :wallbash::thumbsup:

We have been the rest of the leagues farm team..

Well at least we traded the over-rated, non-drafted Peters for 3 more picks we can develop for other teams.. LOL

Are you Russ Brandon????

Well at least we traded the over-rated, non-drafted Peters for 3 more picks we can develop for other teams.. LOL

The majority of Bills players who leave over money never do much on their new teams. Is Nate Clements earning his check with SF? Teams change players. And when has high draft pick and big salary ever guarantee performance?

PTR

The majority of Bills players who leave over money never do much on their new teams. Is Nate Clements earning his check with SF? Teams change players. And when has high draft pick and big salary ever guarantee performance?

PTR

Excellent point. I tried to make that point a few days ago to no avail. Clements is at least playing at a high level (although certainly not at an 8yr/$80M level). Think about some of the other guys we've let go, besides Clements: Jonas Jennings, Peerless Price, Antonie Winfield. Each time it was the end of the world. The only one I really didn't want to let go was Pat Williams, and I think that's a mistake we are still regretting. Especially because the money difference was so small.

The Patriots traded Matt Cassel for a draft pick.

The Broncos traded their pro-bowl QB for a bunch of draft picks

The Chiefs traded their best DE last year for a bunch of draft picks

The Dolphins traded their best pass rusher last year for a 2nd round pick

The Panthers traded away Kris Jenkins last year for a bunch of draft picks.

The Jaguras traded away their best DT to Buffalo for a bunch of draft picks..

Who is the farm team ?

I guess if the Patriots and Eagles trade away good players under trying circumstances, it is a good strategy, while the Bills do the same, then it is called a farm team <_<