Thinking about Getting Seasons for the First Time

I grew up in upstate NY, but am only now close to Buffalo and only now have the funds to purchase season tickets.

I am looking at what is left available and I have a question. How are the lower level corners for watching a game? I am talking about Section 106 as an example.

depends how low you are. I've only sat in the corners once, and I was maybe ten rows up. If you are too low it can be very hard to see the action at the other end of the field. It is awesome though when the action is right in front of you.

I sat in 105 last year and they're pretty good seats although it was pretty hard seeing that other end zone at times. btw last year, in 106 the dumb@sses there stood up the whole season,,,so don't plan on "sitting" there lol

How does standing up at a football game make you a dumba$$?

How does standing up at a football game make you a dumba$$?

for years i had seasons in row 3 on the 20 YL - there are always some a-holes in row 1, usually wearing the visitors' colours, that insist on standing thru most of the game.

standing in row 1, so no one behind you can see, even tho you've got front row seats and have no need to stand - that makes you a dumbass, IMHO.

Do it man, its a no brainer. I did it when i moved to rochester (from upstate my whole life), going to the games are the best, i already cant wait for the season to start. even if the view isnt that great, just tailgating and being there makes up for everything. cant beat being with 70,000+ bills fans on game day