Ignorance on this topic leaves me to wonder...

Are Hot Pockets really any good (no, I mean really)? My wife is going out tonight and after the kiddies are put to bed, I'm wondering if I should have a PPP inspired dinner.

Given my skills in the kitchen, please keep in mind I have many other choices such as Spaghetti-O's, soup, 4 different varieties of cereal, and Ice Cream.

Are Hot Pockets really any good (no, I mean really)?  My wife is going out tonight and after the kiddies are put to bed, I'm wondering if I should have a PPP inspired dinner.

Given my skills in the kitchen, please keep in mind I have many other choices such as Spaghetti-O's, soup, 4 different varieties of cereal, and Ice Cream.

99933[/snapback]

Depends on the flavor. Some are pretty good. I like the ham and cheese.

Are Hot Pockets really any good (no, I mean really)?  My wife is going out tonight and after the kiddies are put to bed, I'm wondering if I should have a PPP inspired dinner.

99933[/snapback]

Not sure, but I'm sure they'll clog your kids arteries pretty good.

99933[/snapback]

In a bind for a gourmet meal? Two words: Dinty Moore :P

Actually I am a very good cook, when I am left alone in the kitchen that is...

That's the reason I keep deli meat and fresh fruits and veggies in my fridge.  You're probably as nutritionally well off eating the box that stevestojan comes in.

99944[/snapback]

True, but hotdogs have no nutritional value and I'll eat the stevestojan out of 'em. Sometimes you just gotta say fug it, no one lives forever.

:P