Name the unobvious player you think will have the Biggest impact

SKOOBY

This year.

I'm going to go with Hardy, he is a huge target and will force team to scatter their best to try to cover all of our weapons.

Weill I'll give you credit. Hardy is the most "un-obvious" Bill I could ever come up with. :D

I'll go with Brad Butler. He appears to be the only member of last year's OL that will start and stay in the same position this coming year. (Walker did start at LT last year, but only for the first game).

Well, I suppose if you're really asking who will have a breakout year, I can think of a few. Brad Butler was a good choice earlier. He'll never be recognized nationally since he wasn't a high pick, but he's a very good RG.

Defensively? Posluszny. Last year was basically his rookie year and not surprisingly, he struggled at times. With a season of experience behind him, I think he'll come back this year as a much better player.

This year.

I'm going to go with Hardy, he is a huge target and will force team to scatter their best to try to cover all of our weapons.

I think this is delusional. Yes, he had a poor rookie season but more importantly, he appears clueless in the body control required to separate from coverage when the ball is in the air. Bad stuff. S. Johnson will more likely ascend @ WR, IMO.

For me, I think Alvin Bowen and Chris Ellis will be happy surprizes. Bowen could be great -if we ever get him healthy. Ellis is more of a hope selection that SOMEONE we drafted last year can start on a mediocre team....

For me, I think Alvin Bowen and Chris Ellis will be happy surprizes. Bowen could be great -if we ever get him healthy. Ellis is more of a hope selection that SOMEONE we drafted last year can start on a mediocre team....

I think you're on drugs. Both are sure-fire busts IMO.

Hope I'm wrong. Doesn't look like it though.

Reggie Corner will be back for a very productive second year....

That's another good one. He looked good as a rookie. I think he will replace McGee in 2010. I can't wait to get Youboty back. He fit the nickel corner spot perfectly. He looked great at timing the corner blitz. I think he was a big loss last year when he got hurt. Our defense chanes dramatically.

Bryan Scott is my guy. I think he is going to be very productive if we give him a full season at SS and let him play around the line of scrimmage. Whitner will be moving around a lot more at the free safety spot, in better position to make big plays, and I think Scott has the abilities to do a great job in a similar role to what the Bills have been doing with Donte for the past couple of seasons. He's VERY good in run support and that is going to show this season. Very underrated part of our team coming into '09 IMO.