Hey WGR Haters

buffalomike

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would agree about Howard and Kevin, but Brads got his thing with Jeremy and I think they do a hell of a job with that.

Puff and Gaughn..... nothing personal, but you both inspire me to turn off my radio each morning at some point EACH morning. Meaning I actually TRY to listen each day, but can't stand it.

What can i say I'm a glutton for punishement.

I would agree about Howard and Kevin, but Brads got his thing with Jeremy and I think they do a hell of a job with that.

Puff and Gaughn..... nothing personal, but you both inspire me to turn off my radio each morning at some point EACH morning. Meaning I actually TRY to listen each day, but can't stand it.

99796[/snapback]

yes I agree about Brad and Jeremy..hopefull they do not take cwoherd off at 10pm for more Buffalo talk

99796[/snapback]

I'm right there with ya!

Very nice to hear.....I like Brad and Jeremy as well together, Sylvester and Simon would be a good combo (sounds like a TV show huh??) anyways....hopefully they don't touch Schopp and the Bulldog.....Great News!

I'm just making this up, but maybe this is a sign that Empire is a goner.

The Hockey season is all but cancelled, and the Sabres games were all that was keeping them afloat.

Happy and possibly sad day all wrapped in one.

Wow, the morning show is gone!!!  They were there this morning.

Wheres Brad Riter??? He reads this board,

How about a little behind the scenes info Brad!  Post as a guest if you need to.

99851[/snapback]

what about the Coach Chuck Dickerson...any info??? :)

http://www.wgr550.com/onair/schedule.php

ESPN radio 6-10 AM.  Brad & Jeremy get Monday 10-12 otherwise it's Cowherd.

99864[/snapback]

This is BS.....I need to hear my Bills fix on the way to work on Mondays!!!!!....I am very dissapointed with WGR..... :)

http://www.wgr550.com/onair/schedule.php

ESPN radio 6-10 AM.  Brad & Jeremy get Monday 10-12 otherwise it's Cowherd.

99864[/snapback]

Brad and Jeremy have been doing the "Monday Morning QB" show with Paul Hamilton since earlier this season. The only change to the schedule is the fact that the Morning show is no longer there.

I feel bad for them even if they annoyed me. What the hell will a guy like Puff do? He'll never get another job in radio.

I listened to Buffalo Sports Talk for the first time in over 2 years the other day, and this guy "Schopp" is about the most arrogant, annoying POS I have ever heard. The "Bulldog" is pretty good, but Mike Schopp? Holy crap, I couldnt take 5 minutes of him.

I listened to Buffalo Sports Talk for the first time in over 2 years the other day, and this guy "Schopp" is about the most arrogant, annoying POS I have ever heard. The "Bulldog" is pretty good, but Mike Schopp? Holy crap, I couldnt take 5 minutes of him.

99915[/snapback]

steve...you really have to get used to him.....at first I always chose to listen to "the coach" over schopp when he was over at WNSA. but when he came over to WGR I really took to him....He is VERY knowledgable but I can see where he can come off as arrogant

steve...you really have to get used to him.....at first I always chose to listen to "the coach" over schopp when he was over at WNSA. but when he came over to WGR I really took to him....He is VERY knowledgable but I can see where he can come off as arrogant

99926[/snapback]

you're right... if I learned to be able to deal with you, it should work with anyone.

you're right... if I learned to be able to deal with you, it should work with anyone.

99930[/snapback]

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

what about the rings?...sack up and make a set for us down in F-L-A :P

Lori,

It is true...my last show on Empire was yesterday and I will be on WGR tomorrow morning.  Thanks for catching my show and for everyone at twobillsdrive who were such great supporters as well, please extend my thanks to them.

Howard

Done. Best of luck, Howard. Show 'em how it's done.

Done. Best of luck, Howard. Show 'em how it's done.

99967[/snapback]

Thanks for the update Lori, I just got a similar email from Howard. I just emailed Schoop at WGR looking for a little on the air comment.... We'll see.

Howard Simon. Gets bounced back and forth from a local AM radio station to a failing local cable station. A real legend of the media.

99971[/snapback]

!@#$ off, stojan. And I mean that.

Thanks for the confirmation, Lori. 

Bad news for us out-of-towners. :blink:

99975[/snapback]

Yep, sucks royally for us. Now we have to depend on all the morons on this board for our news. :P

Good Luck Howard. I enjoyed tuning in via the internet everyday. :w00t: