Admit it...

this is a fun offseason

i cant wait til the patriots game

Me neitehr. Richard Seymour & Co. will overpower the left side of our line, Trent will have no time to throw, TO will start bitchin about not having the ball, Freddie Jackson will hold out and Luynch is suspended, so no running game.

I wonder if we keep within 4 touchdowns and Trent actually walks off the field?

Me neitehr. Richard Seymour & Co. will overpower the left side of our line, Trent will have no time to throw, TO will start bitchin about not having the ball, Freddie Jackson will hold out and Luynch is suspended, so no running game.

:wallbash:

I said nothing about the regular season - just the off season. We're making headlines!

This offseason is a headline maker, but we've done next to nothing to better ourselves :thumbsup:

New center, lost some dead weight & got the stastically best WR over the past 3 years. Nothing to see here.

New center, lost some dead weight & got the stastically best WR over the past 3 years. Nothing to see here.

There's PLENTY to see: An unproven Center, removed dead weight? What Royal?...ok. A great WR that might not mean anything if the QB doesn't have time to throw the ball. Now toss in a few negative headlines from our younger players, and the Toronto debacle, AND the loss of Peters...yeah GREAT offseason so far.

Did Seymour & Co. not overpower the left side of our line last year?

This is the most fun you have had as a Bills fan since the Music City miracle season...We might not make it to the post season, but as fans, we are fueled in the off season....

What fun? I can't wait to hear about your "fun" plans for this weekend.

There's PLENTY to see: An unproven Center, removed dead weight? What Royal?...ok. A great WR that might not mean anything if the QB doesn't have time to throw the ball. Now toss in a few negative headlines from our younger players, and the Toronto debacle, AND the loss of Peters...yeah GREAT offseason so far.

The glass is half empty to you i bet. Hangartner proved himself last year in the NFC South. A very physical confrence. Royal and Dockery both were overpaid and underperformed. Peters wasn't good but could not be avoided. Get over the Toronto thing. One more game you can watch on t.v. Or make the drive to Toronto if you really wanted to go.

This is the most fun you have had as a Bills fan since the Music City miracle season...We might not make it to the post season, but as fans, we are fueled in the off season....

Every year the Bills crank out the press releases and tell us to buy season tickets. They make moves, sure, but when it comes to winning on the field they never quite match the spin.

2006: Marv's hiring, 10 UFA's signed

2007: Dockery, Walker, trade of McGahee

2008: Stroud trade, Mitchell, McKelvin

2009: TO, Peters trade,

Admit it, you've been fooled into thinking these moves will translate into wins on the field. And three years running they haven't.

Three years under this regime and 0 playoff appearances. Why does anyone trust they'll make the right move more often than not. Admit it, if they don't make the playoffs you'll be upset