Julius Peppers

gflande1

Now that we freed up some money with the Peters trade, how likely is it for us to push for Peppers?

Does he really want out of Carolina, or is it all about the money?

If its money, how much do u think it would take to get him here?

Id like to see us go after him and then trade our fourth round pick to Denver for Sheffler

Now that we freed up some money with the Peters trade, how likely is it for us to push for Peppers?

Id like to see us go after him and then trade our fourth round pick to Denver for Sheffler

I'm sure Denver would happily give up Sheffler for a 4th round pick.

Peppers wants to play LB in a 3-4. We play a 4-3 and wouldn't pony up the money anyways. Next.

It's not going to happen. But if it's true that Carolina was really willing to trade him for NE's second round pick, I would offer the Philly trade to Carolina for him (they can't afford the #11 overall pick with their cap situation) and make sure we have a contract in place beforehand. He apparently wants to play in a 3-4 but I find it unlikely that a team is willing to pay him the same they'd pay him for his proven position - a 4-3 DE. My problem with Peppers is that he basically took 2007 off, registering a measly 2.5 sacks. Then he had a contract to play for an put up 14.5. That's a problem right there. But I would explore it.

Not that it matters. Julius Peppers has a better chance of winning the bronze in female gymnastics than coming to Buffalo.

Concerning Sheffler, I've never really seen him play, but he is apparently a pretty solid TE and that fool in Denver doesn't seem to want him. I would happily give up a fourth for him and make it one less position to worry about in the draft next weekend. People don't really understand that now that we hold the #11, #28, #42, #75, #110, #121, #147, #183, and #220 picks, which includes six picks in the first four rounds, nine overall. Another free agent signing/trade or two (like a guy like Scheffler, Waters, and/or Kendall Simmons) would mean we could really clean up in this draft if we play our cards right.

Guess its just wishful thinking. If the Bills arent willing to pay Peters (arguably a top tier LT), why would they be willing to pay a ton for Peppers, assuming he would be willing to stay at 4-3 DE. I just didnt seem like anyone was beating his door down.

It would be nice to get sheffler though, one more need taken care of.

yup. 4th for a proven tightend. then trade for a player who has stated he wants to play in a 3-4; and had a shortlist of teams he was willing to play for. do your homework before posting.

The cap hit would kill CAR. They are already in dire straits, AFAIK, they have not been able to sign a single FA. They are in the same boat as if IND's Manning or CIN's Palmer wanted to move elsewhere.

yup. 4th for a proven tightend. then trade for a player who has stated he wants to play in a 3-4; and had a shortlist of teams he was willing to play for. do your homework before posting.

Sorry, didnt realize that with your month of posting and 9 f-ing post you became the owner and ruler of the board. If you dont like to hear what I have to say, then dont f-ing read it.

Bet you have been a Bills fan since owens was signed. Go back to being a Cowboys fan, loser

I think the 3-4 LB thing is just a ploy because he wants out of Carolina. If we gave him a contract with $25 million in gauranteed money I'm almost certain he'd be happy enough with that.

I think the 3-4 LB thing is just a ploy because he wants out of Carolina. If we gave him a contract with $25 million in gauranteed money I'm almost certain he'd be happy enough with that.

I cant see why a guy who has been playing successfully at one position would all the sudden changed. I think he really wanted to play for New England, thats why he started saying he wanted to be a LB in a 3-4.

To me money makes a person change their mind, enough money in his face you could get him to play any position.

Any chance he can throw a pass?

Sorry, didnt realize that with your month of posting and 9 f-ing post you became the owner and ruler of the board. If you dont like to hear what I have to say, then dont f-ing read it.

Bet you have been a Bills fan since owens was signed. Go back to being a Cowboys fan, loser

lol. do your homework :wallbash:

Guest three3

more proof that this board is boiling over with moronic takes. the chances of the bills being on peppers' list of teams he would accept a trade to are one in ten billion.

why would a young african american put buffalo on his list of desired destinations?

He's up to 10 posts now :wallbash:

It's not going to happen. But if it's true that Carolina was really willing to trade him for NE's second round pick, I would offer the Philly trade to Carolina for him (they can't afford the #11 overall pick with their cap situation) and make sure we have a contract in place beforehand. He apparently wants to play in a 3-4 but I find it unlikely that a team is willing to pay him the same they'd pay him for his proven position - a 4-3 DE. My problem with Peppers is that he basically took 2007 off, registering a measly 2.5 sacks. Then he had a contract to play for an put up 14.5. That's a problem right there. But I would explore it.

Not that it matters. Julius Peppers has a better chance of winning the bronze in female gymnastics than coming to Buffalo.

Concerning Sheffler, I've never really seen him play, but he is apparently a pretty solid TE and that fool in Denver doesn't seem to want him. I would happily give up a fourth for him and make it one less position to worry about in the draft next weekend. People don't really understand that now that we hold the #11, #28, #42, #75, #110, #121, #147, #183, and #220 picks, which includes six picks in the first four rounds, nine overall. Another free agent signing/trade or two (like a guy like Scheffler, Waters, and/or Kendall Simmons) would mean we could really clean up in this draft if we play our cards right.

Sheffler is a very good down field threat as a reciever, but he is a Matador as a blocker. Ole' Not saying he wouldn't look great here but the FO is looking for complete TE's from what I've heard.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: