Hulk Hogan say's "I totally understand OJ. I get it."

erynthered

As stuck doesn't seem to be available, I'll step in to issue the official ruling in favor of eyrnthered. Beerball's mistake here was thinking that the O.J. tie-in gave this topic a football classification and thus he posted it incorrectly on the main board. As the primary subject here was the Hulkster, it clearly should have been posted OTW in the first place. Thus, eyrn's repost was reasonable.

Mingia, startin right in again this morning aren't ya?

Now had this been me saying that to Eryn, I would have been bludgeoned to death by the newbs for being an insensitive jerk. YOU? You get away with it. Well no more Beerball, I'm keeping tabs on you! I'm holding you to the same standards I'm being held to!!! :thumbsup:

As stuck doesn't seem to be available, I'll step in to issue the official ruling in favor of eyrnthered. Beerball's mistake here was thinking that the O.J. tie-in gave this topic a football classification and thus he posted it incorrectly on the main board. As the primary subject here was the Hulkster, it clearly should have been posted OTW in the first place. Thus, eyrn's repost was reasonable.

sonofabitch! I haven't won a ruling around this stinkin place since the days of Johnson V Flutie!

I can picture him getting that adrenaline rush where he shakes his head, stares Linda down, and points at her....then he proceeds to giving her the foot to the face, which leads to a big leg drop.

that is what we refer to as "HULKING UP"

to complete hogan's 3 moves of doom, linda would have to throw multiple punches to be blocked and counter punched by the hulkster, then followed by the big boot and the leg drop.

AND DONT FORGET AFTER THE POINTING THE CROWD SAYS "YOU!"