Does Lynch's 3 game suspension force the Bills to draft offensive

SKOOBY

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fred is signed as far as the bills are concerned.

that's the problem - the Bills take key players for granted

from Fred's perspective, he probably feels his value just went thru the roof and he won;t be signing that 1 year tender anytime soon.

Why would he not take advantage of the situation?

He produced last year and the Bills rewarded him with the minimum 1 yr tender for an RFA

thanks a lot

I guess the Bills won't like the advice his agent will be giving him either.

from Fred's perspective, he probably feels his value just went thru the roof and he won;t be signing that 1 year tender anytime soon.

He produced last year and the Bills rewarded him with the minimum 1 yr tender for an RFA

thanks a lot

:flirt:

thanks a lot

What's Freddy gonna do? Sit out? :flirt:

thanks a lot

The tender was given to prevent him from becoming a free agent. The Bills made an offer but Jackson wants more.

The tender was given to prevent him from becoming a free agent. The Bills made an offer but Jackson wants more.

Let's triple everyone's salary from a 7-9 team / 3 years running, they all deserve a raise.

I personally think that Lynch is going to be sitting all 3 games but no less than 2 games even on appeal.

Knowing how important our first game is against a divisional opponent and after a complete failure last season to defeat one divisional rival, is our draft forced to lean towards the offensive side of the ball in it's choices??

I don't think the Lynch suspension will have as much bearing how they approach the draft as the Peters situation. I do think that they will get something worked out with Jackson. Just a feeling nothing more.

I still think that OBD drafts DE or DT (only if Raji for some reason falls to us - ok I am dreaming). Either way the defensive line talent according to most draftnics is pretty thin with a decent drop off after a questionable 1st round. However, I have also read that most talent scouts feel that this year's crop of Offensive line talent is really deep. I could see us nabbing a tackle and a center to shore up a line that in all likelihood may either be without Peters in the beginning of the year or down the road.

My hopes are that the Bills can trade Peters and the nagging distractions that come with him and his agent for a 1st and a 3rd and at least be assured of grabbing some 1st round talent without having to break the bank on a single player.

You catch any of ATL's games last season?? Matt Ryan was awesome right from the start.

Again....let me get this straight. Because Lynch will miss the first 2-3 games, we should draft a QB??? I guess you meant "A rookie can come out and make a difference straight away.".....but you surely realize that the chances of that happening are minimal.

.....and we should do all this.....with our fingers crossed that the rookie will shine......to cover 2-3 games of missing a player??? :flirt: