I have a new found respect for Willis McGahee

ICE

yeah, it was classy... and although I'm going to go off topic slightly... I remember a time when QBs and RBs used to lavish their Offensive linemen with gifts or meals or just something in recognition for what they do week in and week out. Too bad I don't see that from Drew. The O line is not one of the team's strengths, but damnit, they repeatedly face 8 and 9 man fronts and "cheating up" defenders because of Drew's inability to make quick decisions, correct decisions, and accurate throws. You would think that Drew would at least throw them a bone once and a while... I mean last week, there were no sacks. Now, I don't know if Drew did or said something to recognize the O line publicly or behind the scenes, but I would hope that he propped them up a little bit and recognized/rewarded them cuz those guys have taken a lot of heat over the past two seasons. The recognition stuff goes a long way to building unity and confidence in a team.

So, while you're tipping your hat to Willis... which is deserved, I'm gonna tip my hat to the offensive line... they've got one hell of a cross to bear as long as Drew is at QB.

yeah, it was classy... and although I'm going to go off topic slightly... I remember a time when QBs and RBs used to lavish their Offensive linemen with gifts or meals or just something in recognition for what they do week in and week out.  Too bad I don't see that from Drew.  The O line is not one of the team's strengths, but damnit, they repeatedly face 8 and 9 man fronts and "cheating up" defenders because of Drew's inability to make quick decisions, correct decisions, and accurate throws.  You would think that Drew would at least throw them a bone once and a while... I mean last week, there were no sacks.  Now, I don't know if Drew did or said something to recognize the O line publicly or behind the scenes, but I would hope that he propped them up a little bit and recognized/rewarded them cuz those guys have taken a lot of heat over the past two seasons.  The recognition stuff goes a long way to building unity and confidence in a team.

So, while you're tipping your hat to Willis... which is deserved, I'm gonna tip my hat to the offensive line... they've got one hell of a cross to bear as long as Drew is at QB.

99253[/snapback]

Drew gives his linemen each 500$ if he has a game with no sacks. This was verified by AVP. It was mentioned because they gave up 0 sacks this past weekend.

Drew gives his linemen each 500$ if he has a game with no sacks. This was verified by AVP. It was mentioned because they gave up 0 sacks this past weekend.

Duly noted. Thanks, I wasn't aware of that. It is good that Drew is doing that. I don't tip my hat much, if any, to Drew... but if this is the case, I'll make an exception and applaud himfor doing the right thing.

One question... what if the Drew gets sacked, say twice in one game and both sacks are his fault. Do the O linemen still get rewarded?

Duly noted. Thanks, I wasn't aware of that.  It is good that Drew is doing that.  I don't tip my hat much, if any, to Drew... but if this is the case, I'll make an exception and applaud himfor doing the right thing. 

One question... what if the Drew gets sacked, say twice in one game and both sacks are his fault.  Do the O linemen still get rewarded?

99315[/snapback]

Lol they should :D

99284[/snapback]

I think I read that that was a practice started by Jimbo in the 90's that has been carried on up till today. I would imagine that RJ didn't have to pay up very often. :D

Duly noted. Thanks, I wasn't aware of that.  It is good that Drew is doing that.  I don't tip my hat much, if any, to Drew... but if this is the case, I'll make an exception and applaud himfor doing the right thing. 

One question... what if the Drew gets sacked, say twice in one game and both sacks are his fault.  Do the O linemen still get rewarded?

99315[/snapback]

DeeRay your posts are getting old find a new subject or something.

I think I read that that was a practice started by Jimbo in the 90's that has been carried on up till today.  I would imagine that RJ didn't have to pay up very often.  :(

99394[/snapback]

You are correct.

Oh how true re: RJ :D

Dude don't start. Even a Hog finds a turnip in the piles of SH@# Every once in awhile.

99191[/snapback]

YO ICE:

They out to get you man they out to get you.

HEY MAN I believe that everything that happens-happens for a reason. I knopw I will be backing them up as always whether they make it to 500 or not.

And for those that keep on criticizng on this board about how they suck. GUEA WHAT YOU SUCK FOR NOT BACKING UP YOUR TEAM.

GO FIND YOURSELF ANOTHER TEAM. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

DeeRay your posts are getting old find a new subject or something.

Yo Kotex... once again "bite me". What get's old is your continual Bledsoe apologies and clear lack of knowledge of the game and everything else in general.

I'll bet you were a Jeff George apologist too.