A call for decency

KRC

Thank you, Ken.

I will be gracious. I don't feel like this is any great victory, however.

But now that the President has a bit of a mandate, maybe we can all come together and do what needs to be done to rid the world of these evil bastards like Bin Laden and his ilk.

I have verrrrrrry strong feelings about Bin Laden specifically and terrorism in a more general sense. They are NOT "freedom fighters". They are vicious, morally corrupt @$$holes who use religion to justify their hatred.

My brother was at the WTC on 9/11. He got out OK.

That friggin' bastard tried to kill my brother.

Mike

I thought I was a Communist. Make up your minds, people!!

99194[/snapback]

Last I checked the Communist party didn't win the election, so there's nothing contradictory about calling you a Communist loser! :D

It would be nice if people acted more like Kelly and Mickey. Gracious in defeat. We also need the Bush supporters to be gracious in victory.

Go ahead, flame away.

99156[/snapback]

I agree, I wanted to celebrate a lot, because I am very happy, but then I thought about last night and how I felt when the first results came in from PA and Kerry was crushing GWB. I jumped to a conclusion and was assuming defeat and was very disappointed. I know a lot of people are not happy today, so I'm trying to keep my happiness to a minimum.

Ken,

No offense, but if someone here starts spewing hatred and vialness like seq, I am going to put him in his place. I agree I wish everyone could be like Kelly (I haven't seen Mikey's message), but it would happen.

I have equally slammed several of the righties who have gloated and asked to have them tone it down.

Ken,

No offense, but if someone here starts spewing hatred and vialness like seq, I am going to put him in his place.  I agree I wish everyone could be like Kelly (I haven't seen Mikey's message), but it would happen. 

I have equally slammed several of the righties who have gloated and asked to have them tone it down.

99220[/snapback]

Let's hope that it does not come to that, from either side.

It would be nice if people acted more like Kelly and Mickey. Gracious in defeat. We also need the Bush supporters to be gracious in victory.

Go ahead, flame away.

99156[/snapback]

Yeah...good luck with that. After all, it's not like the !@#$ing board administrators haven't upheld the right of everyone to act like screaming preschoolers at every term... :D