MS WALK 2009 is only a few weeks away! May 3rd

rockpile

I am seeking sponsors for the MS Walk 2009. In the past, TBD has kind of adopted me with astounding results. I know times are tough. I have been laid off twice since 2006 and was recently 'repositioned to part time' salary, but I truly believe we plant seeds with every positive thing we do.

Any donation, large or small is greatly appreciated.

If you have no money to give, or you have another cause you support, that is great. Send me a silent prayer to give me the energy too keep on truckin' ! I will be doing the 10K walk with friends, Mrs. Rock, my "kids", and five grandchildren.

Last year YOU donated $2,172 :worthy:

Click here to donate

I know I missed shipping a few gifts from last year. I apologize for that.

If you contacted me recently, watch for delivery very soon. If you did not see the post, here it is again. You can reach me by clicking on "Rockpile" and send me a PM or e-mail. Click here for details: 2008 Prize List

danke, gracias, merci, much obliged, thanks!

Thanks Rock my aunt, cousin, a neighbor and HS teacher all suffer from the disease. Hopefully, your service and the donations all help in the process of finding better treatments and a cure. I am proudly a sponsor. Walk well and far.

Wow,two donors named Buffalo Bill! :(

Thanks you, and BE WELL!

• 2 weeks later...
I am seeking sponsors for the MS Walk 2009. In the past, TBD has kind of adopted me with astounding results. I know times are tough. I have been laid off twice since 2006 and was recently 'repositioned to part time' salary, but I truly believe we plant seeds with every positive thing we do.

Any donation, large or small is greatly appreciated.

If you have no money to give, or you have another cause you support, that is great. Send me a silent prayer to give me the energy too keep on truckin' ! I will be doing the 10K walk with friends, Mrs. Rock, my "kids", and five grandchildren.

Last year YOU donated $2,172 :lol:

Click here to donate

If you contacted me recently, watch for delivery very soon. If you did not see the post, here it is again. You can reach me by clicking on "Rockpile" and send me a PM or e-mail. Click here for details: 2008 Prize List

You are to be commended for your dedication to the MS cause. I started a walking program a few months back. A few weeks ago, I discovered I was doing a 5K each night. I will add you to my thoughts as I walk on the 2nd and 3rd!!! :)

You are to be commended for your dedication to the MS cause. I started a walking program a few months back. A few weeks ago, I discovered I was doing a 5K each night. I will add you to my thoughts as I walk on the 2nd and 3rd!!! :wallbash:

TBD is to be commended, the Walk is May 3rd and as of today the total donations are $690 and I got a letter placing me in the Top 100 Club again. Almost ALL of the donations are from Two Bills Drive!

Walking 5K every night is fantastic. Keep up the great work.

Thank you is not "large" enough to express my appreciation to all!

Rock

Up to $790 as of today!

The walk is this Sunday (if you procrastinate as badly as I do)! :blink:

Note to Fez: 1/3 of the donors are NOT TBD friends. :w00t:

By the way for the second year in a row we are in the Top 100 Club for the Rochester NMSS Chapter!

Thanks to all!

Rock

Click here to donate

Note to Fez: 1/3 of the donors are NOT TBD friends. :w00t:

So 1/3 of the donars are not TBD friends, but most of the donations ARE TBD... So my second statement was true -- your friends are cheap! :blink:

Seriously though, good job! Come on guys, we're $1,382 short of last year's number!!! Help Rock out!

CW

Thanks for the "boost" but things being the way they are, I am delighted with the response. People give what they can give. I always welcome more, but never question anyone. It's a personal thing, Fez!

Yes, I know you were joking. :thumbsup:

Rock

So 1/3 of the donors are not TBD friends, but most of the donations ARE TBD... So my second statement was true -- your friends are cheap! :huh:

Seriously though, good job! Come on guys, we're $1,382 short of last year's number!!! Help Rock out!

CW

Sorry I missed ya, Rock. I hope the walk went well. I'll do better next year.

You did just fine, Mark!

With the latest pledges and last minute checks this year, the total is $1,365!

Do you realiize that if you add up the past 5 walks, the grand total WE raised for NMSS is over $5,500 ?

That is freaking amazing!

Thank you. What else can I say? :worthy:

Tom <_<

P.S. Yes, I was sore after the walk. The last mile was a *B word*! It was officiall 5.5 miles, and I was not the only one who was sore!! The weather was beautiful and we spent the afternoon in the sun - BBQ and Brew.

I will post pictures when I get them. They are not on my camera.