I love it!

BillsNYC

yes, God forbid someone outside of the east coast elites makes a choice for you.

bigot.

99312[/snapback]

Maybe you should stop gloating for a minute, put down the pom-poms and kool aid, look at your own personal economic situation and decide whether or not the candiate of your registered party was the right man for the job.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you should stop gloating for a minute, put down the pom-poms and kool aid, look at your own personal economic situation and decide whether or not the candiate of your registered party was the right man for the job.

99328[/snapback]

I am no worse for the wear financially. I'm employed and prosperous despite a previous layoff.

I took action and responsibility for myself, rather than blaming the presient.

And The candidate of my registered party was named Badnarik.

99328[/snapback]

I'm from the south George Frenkle and I can tell you the economy here is doing just fine. And I can tell you as a residential builder/devoloper the last three years

has been some of are best and this goes back to the 60's when my grandfather was in charge. So yes I believe the candidate I voted for is the right man for the job. However if your from a part of the country where the economy isn't so great I feel for you. Coming from a military town we saw some of our worst during the Clinton administration. So the best advice I can give is to just hang in there, or better yet take a closer look at your local representation, as they can be alot more valuable to you than any president ever could be. On the other hand what would I know, according to one of your earlier post since I'm from the south I'm nothing more than a redneck

There's a lot of truth in what you say, but I'm not going to apologize for the way I feel. I guess that given my age and interests, I've never been very much into politics before. I've never before looked at two major candidates and thought to myself "that guy is heads and shoulders above the other". I've never worried that "if that guys is elected, we're all screwed". This time is different. I do think that Bush is incompetent. I do think that his party is preaching to thier base on values issues, while screwing them economically - the conservative base being manipulated while big business is reaping the benifits. I think the war is wrong and that the aftermath is being bungled by those who care more about profiting from it than ending it. We contine to run up an enormous deficit that our children's children's children will have to deal with for years to come.

Yet the Bible Belt is happy. Call me elitist if you wish, but these are my beliefs.

Gene I agree wholeheartedly with you....And I voted for Bush in 2000.

All you can do is hope for the best while our troops get sent off to die for the financial gain of the wealth business owners who want to set up shop in Iraq. Somehow this will benefit us all in job growth, lower oil prices and a stronger economy...I guess....

But, hey, we should be proud because the majority of people voted for Bush for Moral Values....

Drinking and Driving, killing hundreds of innocent Iraq citizens, give tax relief to the top 1% so they can have more money to create more jobs...that are getting outsources to countries with cheaper labor while prices continue to rise on real estate, medical insurance and gasoline...god I guess these are important in our Heirarchy of Needs anymore.

The division of wealth just stretched a little more....

A !@#$ING MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!@#$ them...all of them...Moore, Franken, Garafalo, Belzer, Streisand, Soros, all of them. They think their rantings did good? No...they just proved how nuts and out of touch they all are.

Truth be told, every time I even CONSIDERED the merits of John Kerry, the rantings of those !@#$s and the rest of the looney left proved to me that I was in the right (no pun intended) camp. Bush and his crew are far from perfect. But they arent anywhere NEAR as out of touch with the American Consiousness than the above loons are. And the voters proved that 1,000% last night.

99090[/snapback]

Can we get an AMEN?????

AMEN BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Life is good and you have no idea how happy I am to know that the American people were not influenced by a liberal media bashing of Bush.

God Bless America!

99070[/snapback]

You're right. Instead they were influenced by FEAR and HOMOPHOBIA. It's too bad people voted with their bibles instead of their brains. (the notion of Religious Right still baffles me, since Jesus is the biggest liberal of them all)

On the note of fear, I bet we NEVER see another raised terror warning in this country. Why bother now. The election is over. People were so scared by the Bush Admin over the last 3 years, they forgave him for his arrogance and incompetence. Fear is a powerful tool.

Yet Osama, you know, the one responsible for 911, taunts us every day. This is a chess match, and Osama is smarter than Bush.

I am the only man and Bush supporter in an office with 15 liberal women who have done nothing but praise Kerry EVERY DAY FOR A YEAR.

I just walked...no no.....STRUTTED into this office with a HUGE grin and walked past everybody.

Been here for 10 min and not ONE person has come over to talk to me.

I am awaiting my HUGE Kerry supporting boss to call me since she stayed home today.

Life is good and you have no idea how happy I am to know that the American people were not influenced by a liberal media bashing of Bush and that they announced to the country that celeberties do NOT represent the heart and soul of this nation! Michael Moore can go to hell.

God Bless America!

99070[/snapback]

Dude, thats no way to get laid. :)

You're right. Instead they were influenced by FEAR and HOMOPHOBIA.  It's too bad people voted with their bibles instead of their brains. (the notion of Religious Right still baffles me, since Jesus is the biggest liberal of them all)

On the note of fear, I bet we NEVER see another raised terror warning in this country. Why bother now. The election is over.  People were so scared by the Bush Admin over the last 3 years, they forgave him for his arrogance and incompetence. Fear is a powerful tool.

Yet Osama, you know, the one responsible for 911, taunts us every day. This is a chess match, and Osama is smarter than Bush.

99573[/snapback]

My friggin' cats are smarter than Bush (one of them even gave Ohio to Bush before I did last night :)).

But here's the real key: Bush isn't the one hunting bin Laden. There's a whole bunch of really tough, really smart guys with years of experience humping the boonies in Baluchistan, or sifting through intercepts at Ft. Meade, or going through reams of obtuse numbers at Treasury, who are hunting him. And I trust those guys to do their jobs. The president has surprisingly little to do with it.

My friggin' cats are smarter than Bush (one of them even gave Ohio to Bush before I did last night  :)).

But here's the real key: Bush isn't the one hunting bin Laden.  There's a whole bunch of really tough, really smart guys with years of experience humping the boonies in Baluchistan, or sifting through intercepts at Ft. Meade, or going through reams of obtuse numbers at Treasury, who are hunting him.  And I trust those guys to do their jobs.  The president has surprisingly little to do with it.

99590[/snapback]

I still think he's in the Thatta vicinity, Tom - away from the mountains, near to the confusing Indus mouth sea access, plus close to Hyderabad or Karachi for needs.

My friggin' cats are smarter than Bush (one of them even gave Ohio to Bush before I did last night  :)).

But here's the real key: Bush isn't the one hunting bin Laden.  There's a whole bunch of really tough, really smart guys with years of experience humping the boonies in Baluchistan, or sifting through intercepts at Ft. Meade, or going through reams of obtuse numbers at Treasury, who are hunting him.  And I trust those guys to do their jobs.  The president has surprisingly little to do with it.

99590[/snapback]

Not to these people. How many conversations have been had here about those kinds of things, which when added up would explain to your most basic rock how things work, and how many people keep spouting the same tired lines?

You just can't explain what a great job is being done to these guys. How many even know who got arrested in July and August, what their roles were and what effect it had on the network?

Now the Bible Belt chooses for the rest of us.  Wonderful.

99252[/snapback]

i hardly think it was only the Bible Belt that chose for all the rest of us.

quit blaming the election results on the Christians and deal with the fact that the majority of those who voted wanted a candidate with high moral character.