Deadly earthquake in Italy - scores dead

My wife just reminded me that her cousin's daughter is there on a high school trip. No word, not even sure what part of Italy they're visiting. Prayers go out to her & her classmates and all the people affected.

The right to be earthquake free? :thumbsup:

:thumbsup::wallbash:

I think they are getting natural disasters confused in what is an apparent stretch at some other hidden agenda... It is not like a TV (or other thing that some dolt claims is "valuable") can survive an earthquake like it can on the second story of a flooded building in downtown NOLA... Everything is rubble! :(:(

It is all to obvious that we live in completely different realities, and I think yours sucks.

In my reality, a gun would be low on a list of useful tools, for me, and my fellow earthquake victims. Apparently, in your reality, a gun is necessary.

So, I guess I'll have to say I think your reality sucks, too.

In my reality, a gun would be low on a list of useful tools, for me, and my fellow earthquake victims. Apparently, in your reality, a gun is necessary.

So, I guess I'll have to say I think your reality sucks, too.

Hey... It isn't like one can't go out on a foray and hunt for stuff, well rubble with that weapon.

:thumbsup:

:wallbash::thumbsup:

I think they are getting natural disasters confused in what is an apparent stretch at some other hidden agenda... It is not like a TV (or other thing that some dolt claims is "valuable") can survive an earthquake like it can on the second story of a flooded building in downtown NOLA... Everything is rubble! :thumbsup::(

I'll be very surprised if these Italians don't work together to help each other, and rebuild. I will be shocked to see mass amounts of looting, or a civil upheaval.

I guess those with guns can help out by hunting, should that be needed.

But, IMO the person who's first thought on the matter is "get a gun", is likely the last person I want to have a gun.

I'll be very surprised if these Italians don't work together to help each other, and rebuild. I will be shocked to see mass amounts of looting, or a civil upheaval.

I guess those with guns can help out by hunting, should that be needed.

But, IMO the person who's first thought on the matter is "get a gun", is likely the last person I want to have a gun.

EXACTLY! I just trying to bring some levity to what is otherwise a truly sad story (no disrespect to the poor people of Italy). Sorry for piling on, IMO it is totally outrageous that somebody would have that thought.

Hey Deano,

Francis

Signed Lovingly Your Buddy,

Boomer Ex-Jamhead

P.S: You too Beerball!

can't get utube here at work so I gotta wait until later...

seriously though...I don't get the point, are we (B E-Jh) expecting widespread looting and lawlessness?

can't get utube here at work so I gotta wait until later...

seriously though...I don't get the point, are we (B E-Jh) expecting widespread looting and lawlessness?

What kind of ungrateful employer do you have? :wallbash:

Me too... Even I don't get what they are saying... But, I am trying!

In the government's defense, the moron had trucks with loudspeakers driving around telling people to evacuate their homes. That's not exactly responsible science.

Maybe, if he had a gun...