Browns..Brain Orakpo OLB

Bengals...B.J. Ragi DT

Raiders...Jeremy Maclin WR

Jags...Micheal Crabtee WR

Packers..Everette Brown DE/LB

49ers...Michael Oher OT

Bills Tyson Jackson or Maybin ( maybe) I think it comes down between these two

I am leaning towards Tyson Jackson at DE 6'4 296

Maybe not as fast as Maybin but would not be bulled over in stopping the run as I think Maybin would be.

I think Maybin needs a yr in the weight room and we dont have that luxury to wait on him.

Heck even if Jackson gets just 7 sacks this year he would be an upgrade over the non-productive Kelsey

or I would trade down to get Pettigrew somewhere around the 20th pick were he would be more a value pick

Either way the Bills get a starter than can help us out this year.

Jackson is too big and slow for the style of D we run. He is however a perfect fit for a team that runs a 3-4, which we do not.

Do some of you even follow this team or are we just throwing pickles at the window at this point?

Well Kelsey is fast and has a high motor...I ask you is he working out...NOT

lol my other option was to trade down to get Pettigrew or did you read that far?

I'm sorry I'm not trying to be a d!ck, although it is fun sometimes. I was just trying to illustrate that with the type defense we run we need DE's who can get to the QB. Tyson Jackson does not fit that profile.

Here's a comparison: Let's say we needed a big possession WR to compliment Evans like we did in last years draft, would we draft Harvin? With our F/O it is likely but that doesn't make it right, does it?

I think Jackson is the safest pick at DE :

This guy can play all three downs from day one.

He can rush on third downs from DT or DE

This team is full of "speed rushers" Schobel, Kelsay, Ellis. It needs more size- he is big (6'4 290)

He has played top competition in SEC.

The last three years he's had 20 sacks.

Best DE against the run!!

This off seson needs number 11 to impact D front 7. I'd go for Jackson or Magulada.

Get your TE vis trade (Scheffler or trade back up for Pettigrew)

Settle the oline-Peters new deal or trade em and draft T/G with pick

Heck even if Jackson gets just 7 sacks this year he would be an upgrade over the non-productive Kelsey

Just 7 sacks? Last year's rookie leader in sacks had 5. The year before, the leader had 6. Asking seven of a rookie is a lot, especially for someone who averaged four sacks a season in his college career.

I'd much rather hope that Maybin or even Brown could get after the quarterback as a rookie, having them play mostly passing situations.

Just 7 sacks? Last year's rookie leader in sacks had 5. The year before, the leader had 6. Asking seven of a rookie is a lot, especially for someone who averaged four sacks a season in his college career.

I'd much rather hope that Maybin or even Brown could get after the quarterback as a rookie, having them play mostly passing situations.

Yeah. It's not comon for a rookie DE to pile up sacks. The only DE to recently do that off the top of my head in Kearse.

Brown will be the best DE of this years draft and there is a great chance that he will be available. Its not often that you get the a great player at your teams biggest need at #11. If he is gone, we should trade down and pile up picks.

Brown will be the best DE of this years draft and there is a great chance that he will be available. Its not often that you get the a great player at your teams biggest need at #11. If he is gone, we should trade down and pile up picks.

Yeah Brown is the homerun pick IMO, if he's gone I thin kwe switch our focus to LB and then take the highest rated DE or TE on the board in the 2nd

Yes. Lets add another DE that is good against the run. Jesus Christ.

only Denney is moderately good against the run

the rest of the DEs are useless

in fact we have only 1 DL (Stroud) that's any good against the run

the Bills could use a real life size DL instead of the midgets they have been trying to get away with

my whole reason for the post was that Everett Brown might be gone by the time the Bills pick (Green Bay maybe)

If Brown is there he should be the pick

Maybin who knows either he is another Dwight Freeney or he is a bust. or he is maybe a year away.

I would like to see the Bills draft somebody to replace Kelsey period

I think Jackson or maybe Robert Ayers

A real DE with size is what im saying :beer:

This team is full of "speed rushers" Schobel, Kelsay, Ellis. It needs more size- he is big (6'4 290)

Kelsay is not a speed rusher and Schobel is actually good against the run. At this point I don't think we have any idea what Ellis is.

6'4 290 is DT size, not DE size. The only good pass rusher near that weight in the league might be Mario Williams - and he is 3 inches taller and a freak of nature.

I think we could use a Tyson Jackson, I just can't see us picking him at 11 and I don't think he fills our need for a pass rushing end at all.

I think Jackson is the safest pick at DE :

This guy can play all three downs from day one.

He can rush on third downs from DT or DE

He has played top competition in SEC.

The last three years he's had 20 sacks.

Best DE against the run!!

I have to assume you're kidding, otherwise you literally have no idea what you're talking about. How is he the safest pick if he doesn't fit the scheme we run at all?? The team is full of speed rushers?? Really?? Who?? Schobel is a speed rusher who may not have any speed left. Kelsay is the opposite of a speed rusher, and Ellis isn't anything (yet). You don't need 290 lb. DE's in a 4-3 you 'tard.

This off seson needs number 11 to impact D front 7. I'd go for Jackson or Magulada.

Get your TE vis trade (Scheffler or trade back up for Pettigrew)

Settle the oline-Peters new deal or trade em and draft T/G with pick

Glad you figured that out for us. Call the FO and let them know.