Ochocinco trade

Ocho Cinco could be traded by the draft

Jason Cole of Yahoo Sports reports a year after turning down a trade that could have netted two first-round picks for the receiver then known as Chad Johnson, Bengals owner Mike Brown could be laying the groundwork to trade Ochocinco for much less this year.

The Bengals have reportedly had highly regarded Missouri wide receiver Jeremy Maclin in for a workout recently. That said, two sources who have spoken to Brown said he would be willing to deal Ochocinco – and two others said he won’t.

What could turn the tide toward a trade is that while Ochocinco has been much quieter than last offseason, he still wants out. Ochocinco hasn’t shown up for offseason workouts. That follows his decision to not have surgery to repair a torn rotator cuff in his left shoulder, something the Bengals wanted him to do. Throw in the fact that at least two people who know Ochocinco have told the team that his competitive spirit to play for the Bengals has basically burned out, and you get the picture.

One source even said, quarterback Carson Palmer said in March that a deal for Ochocinco could be coming before the draft.

I am trying to figure out a team that would want him?

Philly needs a WR but I cant see McNabb wanting another diva WR.

NYG need a WR but after Plax they cant want a headcase either.

Oakland? Maybe but they spent so much on Walker last year only to have it blow up in there faces that I would think they would want to go with a rookie togrow witht hat fad lard Russel.

San Fran? Ocho does not seem like a Sigiltary kinda guy.

Chicago? They dont have the fire power to get a deal done.

So where would he fit?

I am trying to figure out a team that would want him?

Philly needs a WR but I cant see McNabb wanting another diva WR.

NYG need a WR but after Plax they cant want a headcase either.

Oakland? Maybe but they spent so much on Walker last year only to have it blow up in there faces that I would think they would want to go with a rookie togrow witht hat fad lard Russel.

San Fran? Ocho does not seem like a Sigiltary kinda guy.

Chicago? They dont have the fire power to get a deal done.

So where would he fit?

dallas...

So where would he fit?

Anywhere. The guy is an All Pro WR who can beat the defense any way you can think of. McNabb would love to have him, along with 90% of the other QB's in this league. Miami needs a #1 guy, but Parcells might not want him. He'd probably be a good fit for Tennessee, Chicago, NY Jets, New Orleans, Kansas City, San Diego, or Jacksonville I believe. Wherever he goes, he will produce. No question.