A few words...

KRC

I hope that the mods keep this here, since there are some people who supported my campaign, but refuse to visit PPP.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who supported my campaign. I have received pledged support from around the country, and I appreciate each and every vote. With a bulk of the votes counted, it is obvious that I did not receive a majority. Therefore, I hereby concede the Presidential race.

I have learned a lot about the process these last 9 months. This will help my future career as campaign strategist/manager. While I lost this election, I was working as an assistant campaign manager on a re-election bid for my local State Rep. With 62% of the vote and all precincts reporting, it is safe to say that he has won re-election.

I wish the President luck on the next four years. Hopefully, with him winning the popular vote, it will quiet some of the bitterness that is still left over from 2000.

Again, I want to thank everyone who supported my campaign, and wished me well.

Ken Crippen

Former Presidential Candidate

When will you find out how many votes you got?

CW

98735[/snapback]

It could be a while. Write-In votes do not matter much to Boards of Elections, unless there is an overwhelming number of them for a particular candidate. They will be published at some point, but it is impossible to determine when.

Guest Guest middle-age guy
I hope that the mods keep this here, since there are some people who supported my campaign, but refuse to visit PPP.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who supported my campaign. I have received pledged support from around the country, and I appreciate each and every vote. With a bulk of the votes counted, it is obvious that I did not receive a majority. Therefore, I hereby concede the Presidential race.

I have learned a lot about the process these last 9 months. This will help my future career as campaign strategist/manager. While I lost this election, I was working as an assistant campaign manager on a re-election bid for my local State Rep. With 62% of the vote and all precincts reporting, it is safe to say that he has won re-election.

I wish the President luck on the next four years. Hopefully, with him winning the popular vote, it will quiet some of the bitterness that is still left over from 2000.

Again, I want to thank everyone who supported my campaign, and wished me well.

Ken Crippen

Former Presidential Candidate

98692[/snapback]

I think that what your campaign needed, like Bush and Kerry had, were some barely-legal hot daughters that us middle-aged guys could lust over. <_<:lol:

It could be a while. Write-In votes do not matter much to Boards of Elections, unless there is an overwhelming number of them for a particular candidate. They will be published at some point, but it is impossible to determine when.

98763[/snapback]

Somewhere I read that NY makes their results official on December 6th. Not sure if they will post the write-ins before that point or not though.

Somewhere I read that NY makes their results official on December 6th. Not sure if they will post the write-ins before that point or not though.

99395[/snapback]

Love your sig line:

Don't blame me, I voted Ken Crippen for President

:)

Having met you, I'm fairly confident you'd make a kick-ass strategist.

As I said yesterday, I admire your throwing your hat into the ring, and congrats on your team's success in your local race.