Rudy Giulliani Just Called Upon

And he is right. The country is at war and at risk from terrorists.

It is time for Kerry to suck it up. He can try again (though I doubt it) in 08, but now, it is time to do what is best for America and step aside.

98673[/snapback]

Did I tell you Bush was going to win?

<_<

Did I tell you Bush was going to win?

<_<

98680[/snapback]

Good call Joe. I for one thought it to be all but hopeless. As many issues that I have with Bush, we finally have a president who will, imo, attack terrorists around the globe before they kill us.

Perhaps as a lame duck he can be more aggressive.

Good call Joe. I for one thought it to be all but hopeless. As many issues that I have with Bush, we finally have a president who will, imo, attack terrorists around the globe before they kill us.

Perhaps as a lame duck he can be more aggressive.

98698[/snapback]

Heh Heh... <_<

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

Hey Rudy, I have something for you, you fake ninny :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Concede THAT. No soup for you in 2008!

Hey Rudy, I have something for you, you fake ninny  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

98720[/snapback]

VT, do you not think that Kerry should pack it in?

Btw, I am hoping that you can feel from the tone of my post that I am not gloating. Were the tables turned, I would be pretty upset as well.

That's funny because I heard Bill Clinton called Bush and told him the same thing.

Congrats Republicans....I hope to god this works out for you.

Interesting that the main reason people voted for him were "Moral Values".

Aren't we talking about a former drunk who took over a country just because he "thought" they had weapons of mass destruction???

One positive to come out of this is that Cali is going to begin Stem Cell research with their own funding.

At least one state is using common sense.....

Rudy G will win the Presidential Election in 2008.

98754[/snapback]

Here is a good read: man of the world

And another: an oral history of 9/11 by Giuliani and his aides

I figure that Hillary sees Kerry's loss as her best shot for a run in 2008.

Time to start thinking about ABH (Anyone But Hillary) merchandise. There is money to be made here! :D

That's funny because I heard Bill Clinton called Bush and told him the same thing.

Aren't we talking about a former drunk who took over a country just because he "thought" they had weapons of mass destruction???

One positive to come out of this is that Cali is going to begin Stem Cell research with their own funding.

98877[/snapback]

Your post seems to assume that Clinton wanted Kerry to win. I highly doubt it.

Remember how jubilant Bill Clinton was about Edwards? Well, Edwards was the death sentence for the Kerry campaign.

Hillary and Bill are licking their chops for 08.

98877[/snapback]

Thank God the majority of the country doesn't think this way. Thank God the majority of the country has the ability to see more globally than others. And thank God the Hot Pockets movement couldn't get up from the couch.

98877[/snapback]

Oh so bitter.

Too bad liberalism is dying, huh?

98877[/snapback]

California and "common sense" belong nowhere near one another.

It's not the government's job to fund research. You want to YOUR give money for research, go ahead.

Hey Rudy, I have something for you, you fake ninny  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

98720[/snapback]

I agree. Rudy :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Your whole state has voted against the war monger you idiot!

Thank God the majority of the country doesn't think this way. Thank God the majority of the country has the ability to see more globally than others. And thank God the Hot Pockets movement couldn't get up from the couch.

98899[/snapback]

Thank God? You won't be thanking God in 2008 after this idiot makes things worse than they are right now. Some people do not learn from the past.

It's not the government's job to fund research. You want to YOUR give money for research, go ahead.

----------------

Lol...when your wife/grandma/children/you is/are dying of breast cancer/lukemia/heart failure but yet we are funding a war that is only killing people for no good reason and wasting an insane amount of funds on it then lets see how you react.

Liberalism is dying????

Margin of victory RIGHT NOW is 2% or 3.8 million people out 113 million that voted.

Dead? Hardly.

Please look at the numbers prior to making posts that are just flat out incorrect.

98923[/snapback]

Now we agree. Liberalism will never die. As Judge Bork stated, it has become the religion of the left.

Liberals will continue their fight against free speech on campuses. They will impose laws against things like bell on ice cream trucks and loud air conditioners in NYC, this after a terrorist attack. The will fight against the owner of a bar allowing people to smoke.

They will also crush minorities who do not parrot their views. White Liberals showed up in record numbers to defeat an African-American for Governor in NYS. He was defeated in a landslide in the same election in which they elected Hillary and Spitzer, two white liberals. McCall, a Dartmouth grad, had been helping these white liberals for decades.

No, liberals will not go away. They are here to stay, and take away our rights.

Liberalism is dying????

Margin of victory RIGHT NOW is 2% or 3.8 million people out 113 million that voted.

Dead? Hardly.

Please look at the numbers prior to making posts that are just flat out incorrect.

98923[/snapback]

Exactly. And if Bush does indeed get the office, and governs completely from the right again, the left will be watching with eagle-eyes for 2006 and 2008. He would have a blank check and a consequence-free lame-duck presidency, and we would see just how well that sits with the public. It didn't last too long with Clinton and the Dems, we'll see how much longer it can go if Bush really does get this.

The left will be galvanized as never before if this is what it comes to.

Now we agree. Liberalism will never die. As Judge Bork stated, it has become the religion of the left.

Liberals will continue their fight against free speech on campuses. They will impose laws against things like bell on ice cream trucks and loud air conditioners in NYC, this after a terrorist attack. The will fight against the owner of a bar allowing people to smoke.

They will also crush minorities who do not parrot their views. White Liberals showed up in record numbers to defeat an African-American for Governor in NYS. He was defeated in a landslide in the same election in which they elected Hillary and Spitzer, two white liberals. McCall, a Dartmouth grad, had been helping these white liberals for decades.

No, liberals will not go away. They are here to stay, and take away our rights.

98949[/snapback]

Liberals can't be liberals if they have no place to be liberal in. We are at war. First things first. Once that minor nuisance is taken care of, they can then go back to important stuff like Gay Marriage and making sure there are no Nativity scenes on display at Christmas.

98949[/snapback]

So you are calling Bloomberg a liberal? I have now officially heard everything. What planet do you live on?

And I would take anything Bork says with a can of salt.

So you are calling Bloomberg a liberal?  I have now officially heard everything.  What planet do you live on?

And I would take anything Bork says with a can of salt.

98978[/snapback]

The measures I pointed out were passed overwhelmingly be the almost all democrat NYC Council.

As for Bork, he is one of the smartest men in America imo. Read his book and decide for yourself.

Liberals can't be liberals if they have no place to be liberal in. We are at war. First things first. Once that minor nuisance is taken care of, they can then go back to important stuff like Gay Marriage and making sure there are no Nativity scenes on display at Christmas.

98977[/snapback]

:(:D:lol:

----------------------------------------

A war created for what purpose????

Seriously is it for population control?

The president LIES to you or didn't gather enough information before making an informed decision about WOMD but gets re-elected???

Clinton get a harmless BJ and lies about it and gets impeached???

What in gods name is wrong with this country?

>>>What in gods name is wrong with this country?<<<

Well, a democratic party that allies itself with militant vegetarians, militant gays, environmentalist extremists, apologetic peaceniks, and every other left wing fringe element is certainly part of the problem.

As long as this continues, so will the losing.