Plaxico released!

Wow...the last weeks of the season and play offs show how bad we need a playmaking WR.

Yup. I've thought all along they would make a play for Boldin.

Why is this surprising? The guy is going to jail.

I'm not so sure about that anymore. NY paper are reporting they are working on a plea deal. Starting to smell like a rehab and probation and talk to kids in school about guns type of deal.

Yup. I've thought all along they would make a play for Boldin.

I'm not so sure about that anymore. NY paper are reporting they are working on a plea deal. Starting to smell like a rehab and probation and talk to kids in school about guns type of deal.

Yes they are working on it, but the DA has been saying that any plea deal must include jail time.

Yes they are working on it, but the DA has been saying that any plea deal must include jail time.

Ahhh. That was always my assumption given the law and the ramifications for the city trying to enforce it going forward should Plax get no time, but I've become more skeptical over time. I could also see a six month sentence that starts right after the season.

Stallworth on the other hand is screwed. His career is over.

I have Bills season tickets. :thumbdown:

Than you're a really dorky Giants fan! :unsure:

Cut TO and sign Plax

As I mentioned in other threads, Plaxico Burress is going to Jail no question about it,the only factor remaining is for how long.

That Felony gun possession charge carries a mandatory 3 year jail sentence, if Plax is lucky he somehow might get a reduced sentence to one year...maybe. The fact the NY Giants released him indicates to me that he will not get a reduced sentence.

What is interesting is,even if you have a NY State pistol permit your not allowed to carry inside NY city unless you get a special permit,which is rare.