Mrs. Kerry

dib

Has apparently retired to the Fuehrer bunker and is unavailable to comment. She was heard muttering references to the 1000 year presidency as she descended the steps into her secluded refuge.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is said that men with small "little buddy" find independent women intimidating. This post explains everything.

98959[/snapback]

I don't know all that much about her, but I didn't appreciate some of her comments. I especially didn't like her lying when she told the reporter (?) to "SHUT UP!" and then denied that she ever said that minutes later. Umm, you were on tape, admit you lost your cool and move on and people will have more respect for you.

CW

The USA is now a one party government, like the Baaths in Iraq, or the Soviets and Chinese. They keep the Democrats around for show. I wonder if they will even bother having another election in '08, or will they just declare "W" President-for-life!

PTR

The USA is now a one party government, like the Baaths in Iraq, or the Soviets and Chinese.  They keep the Democrats around for show.  I wonder if they will even bother having another election in '08, or will they just declare "W" President-for-life!

PTR

99065[/snapback]

Yawn..

Sour grapes...

Yawn..

Sour grapes...

99071[/snapback]

I actually see it the other way around. If the democrats had put forth a candidate with a bit more of a conservative record, I think they would have won hands down.

It is said that men with small "little buddy" find independent women intimidating. This post explains everything.

98959[/snapback]

That might be correct IF we were talking about an Independent Woman. However, in this case were talking about a political loose cannon in the form of a foriegn hag with a "My other car is a broom!" bumper sticker on her SUV.

That's apples and rotten oranges Mr Coach.

The USA is now a one party government, like the Baaths in Iraq, or the Soviets and Chinese.  They keep the Democrats around for show.  I wonder if they will even bother having another election in '08, or will they just declare "W" President-for-life!

PTR

99065[/snapback]

The most interesting thing that happened last night was the coming of age of the evangelical vote. The religious right can make the argument that they have given the republicans the mandate to legislate morality issues.

This is going to cause waves for moderate republicans as well as democrats.

As for the democrats, there'll be a time where the country will be forced to seriously examine policy issues such as the deficit and health care. Yesterday wasn't the day.

It is said that men with small "little buddy" find independent women intimidating.

What does Gilligan have to do with this?

Why are you offended? Are you an independent woman?

I actually see it the other way around.  If the democrats had put forth a candidate with a bit more of a conservative record, I think they would have won hands down.

99107[/snapback]

I agree. I voted Kerry because that's what I was given, unfortunatley the Democratic party is out of touch with a HUGE voting block in the south and central US. They need to put forth a more moderate candidate. This elections was Bush's to lose, but people couldn't breing themselves to select Kerry over him.

What does Gilligan have to do with this?

Why are you offended?  Are you an independent woman?

99154[/snapback]

No not at all. Kerry lost and I am disappointed but Bush won fair and square and I'll support him. I just believe in equal rights. I also believe that starting a thread on the losers wife is in bad taste. If I offended you I am sorry. They have pills and pumps for your problem though, don't worry.