NBC project ohio for W

Pete

Well, with NBC projecting it for Bush, I think the lead is likely to stand. They're going to be very conservative (witness the late Florida call) with their calls tonight and apparently they're sure Bush has won it. They're also saying that Republican counties in SW Ohio have yet to come in.

Well,  with NBC projecting it for Bush,  I think the lead is likely to stand.  They're going to be very conservative (witness the late Florida call) with their calls tonight and apparently they're sure Bush has won it.  They're also saying that Republican counties in SW Ohio have yet to come in.

98494[/snapback]

CNN's being most conservative of all, as far as I can tell. When they call Ohio, I'll consider it official.

They are talking about how there are about 160,000 provisional  ballets to be counted in Ohio that will not be finished until ten days from now,,,, its not over until that is over.

:lol:

98511[/snapback]

You mean I've been staying up all night, knowing I won't be able to sleep not knowing what happened in Ohio, and they won't know for ten friggin' days??/?

!@#$ it. I'm going to bed. <_<

You mean I've been staying up all night, knowing I won't be able to sleep not knowing what happened in Ohio, and they won't know for ten friggin' days??/?

!@#$ it.  I'm going to bed.  <_<

98514[/snapback]

Just think about how radically those ballots would have to skew to Kerry to make up the gap. Sleep tight.....