TO + Evans = 18+ TDs.

What a vast improvement that would mean for this anemic offense. I believe that it could even be more TDs but I wanted to post a realistic projection. That's what all the national experts are overlooking, we haven't had a double digit TD receiver in years and this season we might even have two. Wow! Go Bills!

What a vast improvement that would mean for this anemic offense. I believe that it could even be more TDs but I wanted to post a realistic projection. That's what all the national experts are overlooking, we haven't had a double digit TD receiver in years and this season we might even have two. Wow! Go Bills!

Disclaimer***not a direct comparison***

When Moulds (power) and Price (speed) were running hard, they collected 19 TD's and 2500 yards.

I can see a little of this combo, with some added speed with TO and Lee

Again, this isn't a lock prediction but I'm sure it will be nit picked by you animals

Disclaimer***not a direct comparison***

When Moulds (power) and Price (speed) were running hard, they collected 19 TD's and 2500 yards.

I can see a little of this combo, with some added speed with TO and Lee

Again, this isn't a lock prediction but I'm sure it will be nit picked by you animals

I just realized looking at your avatar that I and the Bills have been in existence the same amount of time! Wow! I AM the Bills! LOL!

I expect similar numbers from our WRs, Tipster. But it all hinges on Trent staying healthy and playing a full 16, as well as him taking the next step and playing like he did in the first half of the season. I'm high on Trent and thing he will emerge as the answer at QB we've been waiting for.

if they screw up the Peters deal and trade him, the bills offense will be totally non-functional.

they won't score 18 Tds in total.

Who is to say that the Bills wont draft a Pro Bowl caliber tackle like the Phins or Broncos did last year? If you could trade Peters for the Eagles two firsts, and come away with a tackle as good as Ryan Clady at 11 (Clady was drafted 12th), I think its a no brainer because Clady is better than Peters if you use last year as the barometer. Obviously the problem is the draft is so uncertain you can never bank on getting a quality starter, even at 11.

Regardless of what happens, the Bills wont score 18 TDs without adressing their OL problems. The Bills let two holes at C and LG become wide open this off season, and have a huge mess at LT with Peters contract. Why cut Dockery and not replace him, he only saved .5 mil in cap space. Yea he was not the best, but better than what we have now. Signing one former reserve center is not enough. Having Peters deal still un-resolved is not good, I expect another hold out. Adding TO is a marketing move. Instead of spending 6.5 mill on TV ads to sell tickets they spent it on TO. Thats how that deal should be viewed. Now if the Bills want to build a winning team, which it would seem like they dont, they will focus on the trenches.

Who is to say that the Bills wont draft a Pro Bowl caliber tackle like the Phins or Broncos did last year? If you could trade Peters for the Eagles two firsts, and come away with a tackle as good as Ryan Clady at 11 (Clady was drafted 12th), I think its a no brainer because Clady is better than Peters if you use last year as the barometer. Obviously the problem is the draft is so uncertain you can never bank on getting a quality starter, even at 11.

Regardless of what happens, the Bills wont score 18 TDs without adressing their OL problems. The Bills let two holes at C and LG become wide open this off season, and have a huge mess at LT with Peters contract. Why cut Dockery and not replace him, he only saved .5 mil in cap space. Yea he was not the best, but better than what we have now. Signing one former reserve center is not enough. Having Peters deal still un-resolved is not good, I expect another hold out. Adding TO is a marketing move. Instead of spending 6.5 mill on TV ads to sell tickets they spent it on TO. Thats how that deal should be viewed. Now if the Bills want to build a winning team, which it would seem like they dont, they will focus on the trenches.

because the 2 top LT who could start will be gone by #5.

you are seriously delusional if you think Clady is better than Peters.

but that is the problem with the Bills, they have no ability to evaluate and grade OL talent (their own,draft picks or free agents)

they cut Dockery for god knows what reason, and he is signed the next day (if not the same day).

The Bills have no ability to identify and draft OL talent - why will that change in 2009??

but that is the problem with the Bills, they have no ability to evaluate and grade OL talent (their own,draft picks or free agents)

they cut Dockery for god knows what reason, and he is signed the next day (if not the same day).

The Bills have no ability to identify and draft OL talent - why will that change in 2009??

They cut Dockery because he's no better than a midlling vet guard being paid $900,000. He's literally a dime a dozen player in terms of performance, and therefore easily replaceable. He was terrible last year - no better than Tutan Reyes. If it was your money, why would you fork over $7 million? I'd keep the money and get a replacement.

I'm a Peters fan, but do you really think he outperformed Clady last year? The guy dominated.

Seriously? Clady is far better than Peters, hands down. Finding a replacement for a guy who gave up 11.5 sacks in 13 games won't be all that difficult either, especially if he is traded for a first round draft pick or two. This is a very deep draft for offensive linemen. If Peters is traded (has anyone addressed this yet?) Beatty from UConn would be a solid replacement.

T.O 1100yds 10 TDs

Lee 1300yds 14 TDs

Roscoe 600yds 6 TDs

Reed 500yds 3 TDs

Lock it up

The reason (besides some glaring talent issues) is we haven't had a legit #2 in a long ass time. Name one team without a #2 where a #1 has over 1000 yds

T.O 1100yds 10 TDs

Lee 1300yds 14 TDs

Roscoe 600yds 6 TDs

Reed 500yds 3 TDs

Lock it up

The reason (besides some glaring talent issues) is we haven't had a legit #2 in a long ass time. Name one team without a #2 where a #1 has over 1000 yds

Edwards must have a great arm to throw that many TD's while lying on his back.

i would take Clady over Peters.

Same here. Clady let in 0.5 sacks this season, his rookie season, for what ended up being the pass happy Broncos. Maybe he is not as strong a run blocker as Peters, but this is the LT spot. Pass blocking is what matters... no Bills fan is bringing up his run blocking ability, just how many sacks he allowed (Peters tat is). Can we get a Ryan CLady this year at 11? Maybe, if A. Smaith falls and is not the next Mike Willaims, then maybe. Id rather sign Peters for a realistic rate, aka much less than what Jake long makes (Yes Long is better than Peters). This is the NFL... what have you done for me recently? Our OL is in shambles, lets not hide it. Three returning starters, one in a big contract ordeal, on a line as average/bad as ours was is something to worry about.