As I head off to bed...i feel very

sad for this country.....I guess this is not the America i grew up with, the country i served proudly for 20 years... I don't feel I have a voice in my government....I don't see anything optimistic about the next for years......i don't understand what people want....are we that far right in our thinking...we need a female president or a minority president...shake things up in country.....i thought my generation was different from my fathers...guess night.....We need more than God blessing America

sad for this country.....I guess this is not the America i grew up with, the country i served proudly for 20 years... I don't feel I have a voice in my government....I don't see anything optimistic about the next for years......i don't understand what people want....are we that far right in our thinking...we need a female president or a minority president...shake things up in country.....i thought my generation was different  from my fathers...guess night.....We need more than God blessing America

98278[/snapback]

You voted right? You have a voice and you used it. As it stands right now, the majority of Americans disagree with you. Thats democracy in a nutshell.

Or the simple answer that the DEMs ran the wrong guy?

Or the longwinded answer of DEMs still trying to find a voice that fits with the times?

The fact that no matter how polarizing and incompetent the Bush administration may have seen, DEMs have no one but themselves to blame for a race that shouldn't even be close.

You can dig up the cliche factors that would make you feel better on why REPs appear to have won the race, but it won't hide the fact that the DEM party still hasn't found its post-60's voice.

Or the simple answer that the DEMs ran the wrong guy? 

Or the longwinded answer of DEMs still trying to find a voice that fits with the times?

The fact that no matter how polarizing and incompetent the Bush administration may have seen, DEMs have no one but themselves to blame for a race that shouldn't even be close.

You can dig up the cliche factors that would make you feel better on why REPs appear to have won the race, but it won't hide the fact that the DEM party still hasn't found its post-60's voice.

98298[/snapback]

USA-billsfanone!!!!!!!

sad for this country.....I guess this is not the America i grew up with, the country i served proudly for 20 years... I don't feel I have a voice in my government....I don't see anything optimistic about the next for years......i don't understand what people want....are we that far right in our thinking...we need a female president or a minority president...shake things up in country.....i thought my generation was different  from my fathers...guess night.....We need more than God blessing America

98278[/snapback]

Why only twenty? Most career guys are in for much longer....

Now what is your take on this election?? Are you happy with the results??? do you look forward to the next 4 years?

98306[/snapback]

Hell no. Darin hates everybody and everything ('cept the Bills)! :D

98278[/snapback]

? Still too early to call. Looks like Ohio will probably decide it.

You voted right?  You have a voice and you used it.    As it stands right now, the majority of Americans disagree with you.      Thats democracy in a nutshell.

98286[/snapback]

But he'll be the first one here in the morning gloating and saying how wonderful the flowers smell if Kerry comes back and wins.

Darin you never told me your impressions of the pending results of the election

98323[/snapback]

We're screwed either way. They might as well put "for sale" signs on the White House and Capitol Hill. Neither party cares about anything but money and power, as they prove every year.

The problem we face as people is what to do about it. The current answer of choosing the lesser of 2 evils sure ain't getting it done.

We're screwed either way.  They might as well put "for sale" signs on the White House and Capitol Hill.  Neither party cares about anything but money and power, as they prove every year.

The problem we face as people is what to do about it.  The current answer of choosing the lesser of 2 evils sure ain't getting it done.

98327[/snapback]

Well at this point i must agree with you