Brady Quinn on the outs in Cleveland?

H2o

Depends on what they et for Quinn .. not likely ot be a forst rounder. Their opportunity to trade Anderson when he was hot has passed.

Their investment in Quinn is much larger than it is with Andersen, who they picked up off of waivers from Baltimore, which means the loss would be much larger for someone who hasn't even had a fair opportunity to show what he can do.

Anderson sucks....he was a one hit wonder until scouts figured out his limitations, of which there are many...

The simple fact is that the book is much larger on Andersen than it is on Quinn and it's not too flattering. This is Quinn's job to lose, the Browns just can't display as a bust or his value would be nil to none.

How is an article going to drive up Anderson's stock when he sucks on the field?

And how is Quinn more suited to play for Mangini? You pretend like Somehow Mangini's defensive system in NE was connected to Weiss's offensive system at ND. WTF?

You. I'm getting tired of your vulgar sarcastic mouth. No matter what I say you go out of your way to be confrontational. I wonder how confrontational you would be in person.

Their investment in Quinn is much larger than it is with Andersen, who they picked up off of waivers from Baltimore, which means the loss would be much larger for someone who hasn't even had a fair opportunity to show what he can do.

The simple fact is that the book is much larger on Andersen than it is on Quinn and it's not too flattering. This is Quinn's job to lose, the Browns just can't display as a bust or his value would be nil to none.

Both true. Still, I can't fault the Browns...they certainly opened up the checkbook and brought in players they thought would get them over the hump after their improbable '07 season. Too bad it didn't pan out for them.

I still say that Quinn should be their guy at QB. JMO though. I think that Quinn could start for atleast half of the teams in the NFL right now and be better than their current starter. If they get rid of him, I fully believe he will be a good starter wherever he goes.

You. I'm getting tired of your vulgar sarcastic mouth. No matter what I say you go out of your way to be confrontational. I wonder how confrontational you would be in person.

Can you explain where anything in that post was either vulgar or sarcastic?

Maybe if you didn't make conclusions based on ridiculous assumptions that have nothing to do with each other, you wouldn't see people questioning you all the time.

So if Quinn is so good, then why is Cleveland being mentioned as one of the suitors for Cutler in the various sports updates about Denver's trade possibilities?

Cleveland is going through the same thing as Denver right now. Each team has new people in charge and they're trying to create their own identity within the organization. Alot of times it means they do a complete overhaul. If Winslow was so good then why did they trade him? :thumbsup: It's the same principle.

So if Quinn is so good, then why is Cleveland being mentioned as one of the suitors for Cutler in the various sports updates about Denver's trade possibilities?

Definitely good reasons....Brady Quinn was coached in the same system having been coached by CHarlie Weis. McDaniels was an assistant to Charlie and has groomed a QB (Cassell) in that philosphy. In fact I believe that is one of the strong reasons why Cutler does not want to be in Denver, because he is comfortable with the offense run by Shannahan and does not want to re-learn a new philosophy.

Secondly, if Cutler goes to Cleveland with his strong arm ideal for the windy conditions, then Cleveland can definitely trade Anderson to Tampa or Detroit for additional picks.

It definitely makes sense, since three teams will get happy starting QBs.