Jets trying to acquire Cutler- bad news for the division

keep hijacking threads with your Edwards crusade. Everyone see's it. The only one's who agree with you are the one's who like to bash Edwards, which are the same people over and over.

I mean come on, look at the one who just supported you, Bizell, look at his signature, look at the history of his posts, he has a more bizarre obsession to bash Edwards than you do, and that is saying something.

This now makes two straight threads that you hijacked with your Edwards crusade. The last one, I never mentioned anything about Edwards, the only time I brought in Edwards was to correct FlBillsfan incorrect nonfactual statement that he had about int %.

Then as usual, you had to bring Edwards into the conversation, when it clearly was about Cutler.

Now again, you do it. No one mentioned anything about Edwards, but you had to do it again.

Your obsessed dude. Face it.

I'm sure you'll hijack another thread with your obsession to bash Edwards.

We'll discuss this again, and I will see you in the next thread, cuz I know you can't help yourself.

Dude, you are delusional...in the other thread I responded to YOUR post about YOUR comparison on how Edwards had a lower turnover ration...why you were commenting is irrelevent...i entered the conversation because of the INACCURACY of your statements...

Just notice, that once again, you AVOID all facts that have completly destroyed all of these irrational claims on Cutler...case closed...until you can provide even ONE intelligent response to them I am done talking about this with you...in fact, I am thoroughly convinced you have never even seen Cutler play outside of the one Bills game...

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, you are delusional...in the other thread I responded to YOUR post about YOUR comparison on how Edwards had a lower turnover ration...why you were commenting is irrelevent...i entered the conversation because of the INACCURACY of your statements...

Just notice, that once again, you AVOID all facts that have completly destroyed all of these irrational claims on Cutler...case closed...until you can provide even ONE intelligent response to them I am done talking about this with you...in fact, I am thoroughly convinced you have never even seen Cutler play outside of the one Bills game...

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=85392

this time alpha, Read thoroughly, post by post , looks as if you're the delusional one. Show me where I inaccurately made a statement regarding turnover ratio before you came into the discussion with one of your long winded crusade's against Edwards.

The obsession is creepy

Then come back and say you were wrong. :blink:

oh, and on a sidenote, I can assure you that I have watched lots of Cutler's game's, and I am not impressed At all. He's a loser, whiny, immature boneheaded qb.

:censored:

The ironic thing is the Jets have a strong armed, competitive and promising young QB in Kellon Clemens and all this farting around with Fart and now Cutler is only depriving him of the experience he needs and the Jets of a long term QB solution.

That's downright Bills-like.

The ironic thing is the Jets have a strong armed, competitive and promising young QB in Kellon Clemens and all this farting around with Fart and now Cutler is only depriving him of the experience he needs and the Jets of a long term QB solution.

But with Cutler, they would have a long term QB solution. Cutler is already a Pro Bowl QB. Clemens needs a few years to develop. There isn't much of an age difference between the 2. Basically all they would be doing is putting themselves in a better position now then waiting to see if a current player on their roster can become a player ofthe future

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=85392

this time alpha, Read thoroughly, post by post , looks as if you're the delusional one. Show me where I inaccurately made a statement regarding turnover ratio before you came into the discussion with one of your long winded crusade's against Edwards.

The obsession is creepy

Then come back and say you were wrong. :blink:

oh, and on a sidenote, I can assure you that I have watched lots of Cutler's game's, and I am not impressed At all. He's a loser, whiny, immature boneheaded qb.

:censored:

You claimed in several posts that Cutler turns the ball over more than Edwards...however, I showed you in that thread and others that Edwards turns the ball over 48% more than Cutler...because you want to manipulate stats to inflate Edwards and discredit Cutler, you like to ignore the constant fumbling by edwards (9 in 12 games last year with 5 lost).

But that was the other thread...So lets focus on just Cutlder because you ignore every fact about Cutler...you talk about me bringing up Edwards, but is only ever in response to claims you make about Cutler that you in turn ignore with Edwards. Fdor about the 30th time, you have chosen to ignore EVERY fact about Cutler and discredit it by saying I keep talking about Edwards rather than actually responding to the Cutler stuff.

So, keep hiding behind your "obessed with Edwards" statement, because thats all you know how to type and you are clearly dodging all the facts on Cutler...several people have called you on this in various threads...yet thats still the road you take...let me know when you have something to say about these CUTLER only facts...

Your Stance = Cutler chokes, doesnt get it done when it counts, etc, etc...

1. 2nd highest rated 4th quarter QB in the league over last 2 years

2. Eight 4th quarter comebacks in 2-1/2 seasons

3. One of highest rated passers when game is tied or with in 16 points

4. Had a 4td, 4int nearly 900 passing yards in what you call an "epic failure" of 3 games...one of which he passed for over 350 yards and ran for 2 TD's against our very own Bills.

5. Led his team to 3 4th quarter comebacks in a 5 game stretch last year alone.

6. His record is 12-1 when the Broncos D gives up 22 points or less...further showing Denvers struggles have WAY more to do with the D than Cutler...

7. His turnovers go up and rating goes way down when they are playing from behind of MORE than 16 points...showing more that he is trying to do to much and take risk to try and get his team back in the game. His rating is top notch when the game is winnable and close...again TOTALLY dispelling your constant claims he cant get it done when it matters.

8. He is currently on pace to finish with only 8 less 4th Qtr comebacks than the Legend Elway had, who is known as Mr. Comeback...

9. He has never had more turnovers than TD's in a season.

10. He threw for 4500+ yards and 25 TD's despite losing all his RB's through the season, not having his #1 WR for 2 games, having a midget ROOKIE WR as his #1 for 2 games and his #2 the rest of the season and missing his TE for games due to injury...

11. You claim the last 3 games of the season were must wins, which is easy to say NOW as it turned out that way, but at the time they were played, ONLY the last game was a MUST win like a playoff game.

12. He is still young and only a 2nd year starter last year, yet more often than not he was great to dominant...you want to condem him on your overly exaggerated performance of his last 3 games.

13. You BLATANTLY ignore his 2 rushing TD's against the Bills to try and make his perormance look worse during the 3 game stretch...yet, the NFL counts those TD's so why dont you? He led those drives and finished them off...

14. Shannahan was an offensive legend with his running backs, not QB's. In fact, Cutler is the first QB that has ever developed under him, the rest were failures. Elway was Elway before Shannahan got there and Elway got his ring becuase of a running game powered by Terell Davis...so to say Cutler succeeded because of an offensive genius in Shannahan is unjust.

There you go...just some of the FACTS given to you by me or other posters that you have constantly ignored in every Cutler conversation you've been involved in...

You claimed in several posts that Cutler turns the ball over more than Edwards...however, I showed you in that thread and others that Edwards turns the ball over 48% more than Cutler...because you want to manipulate stats to inflate Edwards and discredit Cutler, you like to ignore the constant fumbling by edwards (9 in 12 games last year with 5 lost).

But that was the other thread...So lets focus on just Cutlder because you ignore every fact about Cutler...you talk about me bringing up Edwards, but is only ever in response to claims you make about Cutler that you in turn ignore with Edwards. Fdor about the 30th time, you have chosen to ignore EVERY fact about Cutler and discredit it by saying I keep talking about Edwards rather than actually responding to the Cutler stuff.

So, keep hiding behind your "obessed with Edwards" statement, because thats all you know how to type and you are clearly dodging all the facts on Cutler...several people have called you on this in various threads...yet thats still the road you take...let me know when you have something to say about these CUTLER only facts...

Your Stance = Cutler chokes, doesnt get it done when it counts, etc, etc...

1. 2nd highest rated 4th quarter QB in the league over last 2 years

2. Eight 4th quarter comebacks in 2-1/2 seasons

3. One of highest rated passers when game is tied or with in 16 points

4. Had a 4td, 4int nearly 900 passing yards in what you call an "epic failure" of 3 games...one of which he passed for over 350 yards and ran for 2 TD's against our very own Bills.

5. Led his team to 3 4th quarter comebacks in a 5 game stretch last year alone.

6. His record is 12-1 when the Broncos D gives up 22 points or less...further showing Denvers struggles have WAY more to do with the D than Cutler...

7. His turnovers go up and rating goes way down when they are playing from behind of MORE than 16 points...showing more that he is trying to do to much and take risk to try and get his team back in the game. His rating is top notch when the game is winnable and close...again TOTALLY dispelling your constant claims he cant get it done when it matters.

8. He is currently on pace to finish with only 8 less 4th Qtr comebacks than the Legend Elway had, who is known as Mr. Comeback...

9. He has never had more turnovers than TD's in a season.

10. He threw for 4500+ yards and 25 TD's despite losing all his RB's through the season, not having his #1 WR for 2 games, having a midget ROOKIE WR as his #1 for 2 games and his #2 the rest of the season and missing his TE for games due to injury...

11. You claim the last 3 games of the season were must wins, which is easy to say NOW as it turned out that way, but at the time they were played, ONLY the last game was a MUST win like a playoff game.

12. He is still young and only a 2nd year starter last year, yet more often than not he was great to dominant...you want to condem him on your overly exaggerated performance of his last 3 games.

13. You BLATANTLY ignore his 2 rushing TD's against the Bills to try and make his perormance look worse during the 3 game stretch...yet, the NFL counts those TD's so why dont you? He led those drives and finished them off...

14. Shannahan was an offensive legend with his running backs, not QB's. In fact, Cutler is the first QB that has ever developed under him, the rest were failures. Elway was Elway before Shannahan got there and Elway got his ring becuase of a running game powered by Terell Davis...so to say Cutler succeeded because of an offensive genius in Shannahan is unjust.

There you go...just some of the FACTS given to you by me or other posters that you have constantly ignored in every Cutler conversation you've been involved in...

so you were wrong

:blink:

But with Cutler, they would have a long term QB solution. Cutler is already a Pro Bowl QB. Clemens needs a few years to develop. There isn't much of an age difference between the 2. Basically all they would be doing is putting themselves in a better position now then waiting to see if a current player on their roster can become a player ofthe future

Kellen Clemens will be 26 before training camp. He doesn't need "a few years" to develop. He's a bust. If the Jets are smart they'll go after Cutler.

Kellen Clemens will be 26 before training camp. He doesn't need "a few years" to develop. He's a bust. If the Jets are smart they'll go after Cutler.

On the Hurd on ESPN radio radio this morning, they said that the Jets pubicly announced they are definitely interested in Cutler.