Pat Thomas

BillsVet

HaHaHaHa! Terrible move? You say it like they publicly announced Pat Thomas is going to be our starting OLB and he will be taking a few snaps under center this year. Take a few deep breaths and count to ten.

By posting that you admit you only read the first four words of my post, and decided it was enough to respond... but since you're a genius who loves depth players, you probably don't need to read entire messages...

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

By posting that you admit you only read the first four words of my post, and decided it was enough to respond... but since you're a genius who loves depth players, you probably don't need to read entire messages...

Yes, I love depth players. You got me! No I actually just got a kick out of your over the top reaction, that's all. Every year, every team signs camp fodder. Only morons react with an opinion like TERRIBLE MOVE! Your post made me laugh, sorry. :censored:

Ugh, this is from Chris Brown on BB.com

Thomas has also played outside linebacker in his career, so if the report is accurate Thomas could be viewed as a potential replacement for Angelo Crowell who just signed with Tampa Bay earlier today.

Please no, come on Bills...you can do waaaaaay better

On a positive note, the Bills signed a LB who weighs more than 220 pounds! :censored:

Ellison, Costanzo, Buggs, Bowen, Corto. All of them under 240.

Thomas has also played outside linebacker in his career, so if the report is accurate Thomas could be viewed as a potential replacement for Angelo Crowell who just signed with Tampa Bay earlier today.

If Buffalo can play 14 guys on ST's this year, we've got enough undersized LB's to man that squad.

In other news, running a 4.86 40 precludes you from playing OLB in the pros.

I really don't see them giving a one-year deal to a potential starter. Oh, wait...

Seriously though, if they had big plans for him, he would have been signed to at least a two-year deal. I hope.

really? WHO? Cato June??!?!!? he's very average I bet thomas can play just as well as june and costs less lets not overrate June just because he's a name..who do you want? I'm not gonna spell his name because I know i'll spell it wrong and i'm too lazy to look it up but that LB from the colts? The same colts defense that sucks every year? really face reality people there was/is no answer to our LB problem in FA so far until someone gets cut or there never will be and we'll go though the draft..June isn't the answer

I'm truly starting to believe that they are going to go with Bowen this season starting at OLB. I know he's coming off of an injury, but this is about the only thing I can figure. Ellison wasn't impressive and Digi is not a starting OLB. I don't see where Thomas is anything but depth and ST's. Ehh, maybe old Ralphie boy does think it was just the "O" that couldn't hang which caused the defense's numbers to be inflated.

I'm truly starting to believe that they are going to go with Bowen this season starting at OLB. I know he's coming off of an injury, but this is about the only thing I can figure. Ellison wasn't impressive and Digi is not a starting OLB. I don't see where Thomas is anything but depth and ST's. Ehh, maybe old Ralphie boy does think it was just the "O" that couldn't hang which caused the defense's numbers to be inflated.

I can't wait to see what Bowen has. I'm guessing that they draft an OLB as well. Somebody will step up to the plate and win the job.

I remember him from college. I thought he was going to be a solid NFL LB, I guess injuries have hampered his career. Here is hoping he is healthy & plays for the Bills like he did N.C. State. :devil:

Sounds like another NC State player we have on the roster :censored:

I can't wait to see what Bowen has. I'm guessing that they draft an OLB as well. Somebody will step up to the plate and win the job.

I was looking foward to seeing what he had last year..very dissapointed when he got hurt