Just a thought but.....

flomoe

If you were sitting there at #11 and Percy Harvin was still available, would you consider him?

I know the Bills have much more pressing needs at nearly every position I think, except Punter but the guy might be the most talented player available there. You could eliminate both Josh Reed and his contract and Roscoe Parrish and his hangnail/bruised ass cheek injury of the week and plug in a player like Harvin to handle the #3 receiver position.

I know Harvin has the history of injuries himself but he does return kicks, could play Running Back and even take snaps in a version of a Wildcat offense. Besides all that, according to the NFLN, he looked amazing at his Pro Day.

Just a thought while hoping he doesn't end up with New England, Miami or the Jests,

no way in hell would I consider Harvin in round 1. We are pretty loaded at WR-

TO

Lee

Josh

Steve Johnson

Jenkins

Roscoe

WR is one of a few positions we are alright at. Drafting Harvin would be akin to drafting a Punter with a high pick

TO

Lee

Josh

Steve Johnson

Jenkins

Roscoe

WR is one of a few positions we are alright at. Drafting Harvin would be akin to drafting a Punter with a high pick

I disagree with that, Percy is SO VERSATILE He would be an asset to ANY teams offense. He was arguably the best offensive college player last year. The one problem with him that would cause me to not pick him at 11 is that he is INJURY PRONE like Trent.

Yep,

Not one person has agreed with you. Sorry, Harvin in the 1st Round?

Just another "tweener" who will not be more than an adequate to solid #3 in the NFL. He has speed and is good for special teams, but those needs have already been met with Reed and Parrish on offense and McKelvin and McGee on defense.

If you were sitting there at #11 and Percy Harvin was still available, would you consider him?

I know the Bills have much more pressing needs at nearly every position I think, except Punter but the guy might be the most talented player available there. You could eliminate both Josh Reed and his contract and Roscoe Parrish and his hangnail/bruised ass cheek injury of the week and plug in a player like Harvin to handle the #3 receiver position.

I know Harvin has the history of injuries himself but he does return kicks, could play Running Back and even take snaps in a version of a Wildcat offense. Besides all that, according to the NFLN, he looked amazing at his Pro Day.

Just a thought while hoping he doesn't end up with New England, Miami or the Jests,

I don't think so. At 5-11 and 195 I don't think he will plug a real need on offense that Roscoe Parrish can't fill. We need a TE and DE more than another WR.

TO

Lee

Josh

Steve Johnson

Jenkins

Roscoe

And Hardy :thumbsup: