Bring in JP

Well it seems that, The deal is off between the patriots, and Julius Pepper, But I hope the bills consider trading for him, I'd take him. Looks most likely, I believe he will go to the cowgirls. But the Bills need a pass rusher aside from Schobel, and I don't think any of the Defensive Ends in this years draft, are anywhere near close to being, compared to Julius Peppers, possibly Everette Brown. But Julius Peppers is a freak of nature when healthy!

Well it seems that, The deal is off between the patriots, and Julius Pepper, But I hope the bills consider trading for him, I'd take him. Looks most likely, I believe he will go to the cowgirls. But the Bills need a pass rusher aside from Schobel, and I don't think any of the Defensive Ends in this years draft, are anywhere near close to being, compared to Julius Peppers, possibly Everette Brown. But Julius Peppers is a freak of nature when healthy and motivated!

Fixed

I am all for the Bills being more aggressive and spending money but I still think it would be a stretch to pay the type of money he damands. Most of the Peppers hype is from his early career. I think he is slightly over-rated. Don't get me wrong, he is a damn good player but his value as of right now is inflated from years ago and his athletisim. The type of money he wants is higher than any other defensive end in football and I would argue that he's not the best defensive end in the NFL.

Guest dog14787
I am all for the Bills being more aggressive and spending money but I still think it would be a stretch to pay the type of money he damands. Most of the Peppers hype is from his early career. I think he is slightly over-rated. Don't get me wrong, he is a damn good player but his value as of right now is inflated from years ago and his athletisim. The type of money he wants is higher than any other defensive end in football and I would argue that he's not the best defensive end in the NFL.

It would make a huge statement to the rest of the NFL if we brought Peppers in and was somehow able to sign him. Our defense would instantly become one of the top defenses in the league.

Get er done Brandon :devil:

Once again, everyone's whiffed on this one. Yeah we'd all love him for a 7th round pick.

At what price would you like to see him in a Bills' uniform?

That price would include compensation to Carolina for the trade and money to Peppers for a multi-year deal. He has not signed the franchise contract with the Panthers. He wants a long term deal. He also wants to play in a 3-4 defense and he also wants to play linebacker, if one is to believe what he said...even though scouts are unanimous that he's not suited for linebacker at all.

Do you want to give roughly the equivalent money to Jason Peters or to Julius Peppers? And no, Carolina already has tackles so it would have to be a three-way deal if we were to somehow involve Peters in a trade for Peppers.

This is a sillier pipe dream than the Cutler stuff.

It obviously won't happen with Jauron as coach, but I'd switch to 3-4 in a heartbeat if it meant getting Julius peppers to come here. Players win not defensive schemes. A 3-4 with Peppers is better than a 4-3 without him.

Well it seems that, The deal is off between the patriots, and Julius Pepper, But I hope the bills consider trading for him, I'd take him. Looks most likely, I believe he will go to the cowgirls. But the Bills need a pass rusher aside from Schobel, and I don't think any of the Defensive Ends in this years draft, are anywhere near close to being, compared to Julius Peppers, possibly Everette Brown. But Julius Peppers is a freak of nature when healthy!

Your post misses the point that JP (as you call him) does not want to play in a 4-3 and he is not likely to accept a trade to Buffalo.