IF we have traded for Sheffler

I don't want this to happen, but even in a new mock it has us taking Michael Oher. A LT. This might be possible now. If we trade for Sheffler, then I think we might trade Peters. There are a bunch of good pass catching TE's in the draft, but if we trade for him then it won't be a need in the second round, meaning we could take a LT first and then a DE second. I hope this doesn't happen, but it's possible

:flirt::lol:
I don't want this to happen, but even in a new mock it has us taking Michael Oher. A LT. This might be possible now. If we trade for Sheffler, then I think we might trade Peters. There are a bunch of good pass catching TE's in the draft, but if we trade for him then it won't be a need in the second round, meaning we could take a LT first and then a DE second. I hope this doesn't happen, but it's possible

I'll try and explain. If we trade for Sheffler, he will be in the last year of his contract, and I don't think he will be all that cheap. We don't dole out loads of huge contracts, so I think it's a possibility that losing picks in that trade, we gain some back with Peters. I don't think they would extend them both. Maybe it's a stretch. I'm hoping that if they trade for Sheffler than we can keep them both. I just put it out there as a possibility. I really got bashed on this.

I'll try and explain. If we trade for Sheffler, he will be in the last year of his contract, and I don't think he will be all that cheap. We don't dole out loads of huge contracts, so I think it's a possibility that losing picks in that trade, we gain some back with Peters. I don't think they would extend them both. Maybe it's a stretch. I'm hoping that if they trade for Sheffler than we can keep them both. I just put it out there as a possibility. I really got bashed on this.

Next time, just include the explanation. Don't infer that people get the gist of what you're trying to say 'round here. They don't.

If we trade for Scheffler, the new deal will be done immediately...which may be why his agent was here.

Plus, even after the TO & Florence signings the Bills are at least 20 mill under their self imposed cash to cap. Even budgeting for all the picks, they have some money to spend. I think the salary floor is 110 mill this season, so they actually have to spend more to get there.

I hate to say this Bills fans, but I think the JASON PETERS COULD HAPPEN!! Peters wants to be the hishest paid takclet in the game, or atleast in the TOP 5!!! Right now, Jake long is the highest paid at around 10-11 Million a season. Does anyone see the Bills paying Peters that kind of money????

I sure dont, Ralph is cheap and on his way out. Also-its reported that Peters and the BILLS are roughly 3 MILLION A YEAR APART!!! That is alot for a small market team

I hate to say this Bills fans, but I think the JASON PETERS COULD HAPPEN!! Peters wants to be the hishest paid takclet in the game, or atleast in the TOP 5!!! Right now, Jake long is the highest paid at around 10-11 Million a season. Does anyone see the Bills paying Peters that kind of money????

I sure dont, Ralph is cheap and on his way out. Also-its reported that Peters and the BILLS are roughly 3 MILLION A YEAR DIFFERENT

I wouldn't mind paying him that type of money. It's not easy to find a franchise LT in the draft some work i.e. Ryan Clady, Joe Thomas, and some don't i.e. Mike Williams, Gallery. With next year being uncapped, LT's could easily make much more money, and Peters contract might eventually be in the top third as opposed to the top player. Long got that deal because he was the 1st pick, so I personally consider Gross more accurate of what he should be paid (not sure if he or his agent do however) I say give him a 10.5 a year and see what he says

hey buddy, if we do trade for scheffler-we will resign him immedialtely, thats why Bus Cook-his agent, was in Buffalo. We would not trade for him in the final year of his contract unless he re-signs!!! But I do think peters may get traded if the price is right!!

I wouldn't mind paying him that type of money. It's not easy to find a franchise LT in the draft some work i.e. Ryan Clady, Joe Thomas, and some don't i.e. Mike Williams, Gallery. With next year being uncapped, LT's could easily make much more money, and Peters contract might eventually be in the top third as opposed to the top player. Long got that deal because he was the 1st pick, so I personally consider Gross more accurate of what he should be paid (not sure if he or his agent do however) I say give him a 10.5 a year and see what he says

I personally agree. You resign Peters and pay him the money-but he better play like he did 2 years ago if we are paying all that loot. Honestly, he was not that great last seaon. I know he missed training camp, and that s all timing. So he should be good to go-pay him!!!. Left tackles are very important, and we all saw what happened when we used the 4th pick on Mike Williams from Texas!! UGH!!!