Matt Jones

HardyBoy

My thoughts? He's been "wanted" by some police departments, too. And after failing a drug/alcohol screen when he was picked up the last time, Jones -- who already has one substance-abuse suspension on his record -- will be sitting out of the league for a while ...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3984684

He's available, and can probably be gotten on the cheap...admittedly not the best idea, but what if the Dolphins get him and he's the center of the Wild Cat...dubious, anyway he had his best year this past year, any thoughts?

People around here think Lynch is bad. He doesn't even hold a candle to this guy. Pass.

He's available, and can probably be gotten on the cheap...admittedly not the best idea, but what if the Dolphins get him and he's the center of the Wild Cat...dubious, anyway he had his best year this past year, any thoughts?

Travis Henry was wanted in Buffalo once, actually more than once.

When he first joined the league he kept breaking out of the huddle and trying to sniff the lines on the field. He has matured and gone to rehab since, and I think he might be a good pickup.

When he first joined the league he kept breaking out of the huddle and trying to sniff the lines on the field. He has matured and gone to rehab since, and I think he might be a good pickup.

Would be a cheap pickup if we had a spot open at receiver

come on. seriously? Just say no.

Next topic.

anyone even mentioning the idea of getting matt jones should not be allowed to speak. its beyond stupid for the bills. but I agree it is one hell of an idea for the fish if they pulled that off. make the wild cat a legit threat. too bad he's going to join vick, henry and rae carruth on the all prison team.

And what if Mike Williams didn't have huge man-boobs and zero desire to play football ...

and what if JP Losman could anything else other than throw a ball 70 yards ...

I hope Miami is dumb enough to sign this turd

The "next" felony would be the first for Lynch.

i know, but hasnt jones been charged with a felony?

so in their competition, the next person to comit a felony would win! (next would be applicable since there was a previous)

although why am i even arguing about this fictious scenario that hopefully never happens...

The Jags should've waited to release him. They basically told the NFL they're drafting a WR. Whether it's Crabtree or Maclin, they definately can't go forward with Dennis Northcutt as their number one.

That's actually an excellent point. There's a reasonable chance Crabtree and Maclin will both be gone by #8 too since everyone in the free world is expecting Al Davis to take Maclin and SOMEONE to take Crabtree early. But he might fall, especially with the injury.

And no, we have no room for Matt Jones, unless he wants to join C.J. Hawthorne and P.K. Sam on the practice squad.