Buffalo Bills future opponents until 2017!

http://www.johnnyroadtrip.com/schedules/nfl_future_afce.htm

there are the away and home games if you are interested :ph34r:

From the website you linked...

BIG TIME DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A PROJECTED SCHEDULE BASED ON PRIOR YEARS!!! The NFL has announced the schedule rotation only through 2009 (click here for 2009 opponents). The schedule below assumes they will follow the same rotation pattern through 2017; they may not follow the same pattern!

BIG TIME DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A PROJECTED SCHEDULE BASED ON PRIOR YEARS!!! The NFL has announced the schedule rotation only through 2009 (click here for 2009 opponents). The schedule below assumes they will follow the same rotation pattern through 2017; they may not follow the same pattern!

if the NFL really does change the schedule in 2010...

give us DALLAS again

So what you are saying is that the NFL has not officially announced that it will keep the scheduling system they have used for the last eight years?

I hope they do, this is far better than the previous strength of schedule system. It guarantees that every team will play each other at least twice in an eight year span.

I'm sure with the NFL annual meeting coming up in a week, we will know more about this by then.

So what you are saying is that the NFL has not officially announced that it will keep the scheduling system they have used for the last eight years?

Correct.

I hope they do, this is far better than the previous strength of schedule system. It guarantees that every team will play each other at least twice in an eight year span.

I'm sure with the NFL annual meeting coming up in a week, we will know more about this by then.

Agreed, this would seem like a simple decision. But with the CBA mess on the horizon, who knows?

Boone, that's why the bottom line on each list has the name of a division instead of a team. Those are TBD (to be determined, not Two Bills Drive :thumbsup: ).

I like the schedules the way they are for the most part. The NFL has a good thing goin right now. That's why I'm a little aprehensive about the upcoming CBA issue.

Other than the absurd rookie salaries, the NFL is awesome the way it is. I hope a pissing contest and squabbles over issues don't cost the game or the fans.

Boone, that's why the bottom line on each list has the name of a division instead of a team. Those are TBD (to be determined, not Two Bills Drive :thumbsup: ).

Good, cause I don't think we'd last one quarter against any team, even the Lions.

The NFL hasn't had any serious plans for expansion or re-alignment lately, right? That's what's caused scheduling shakeups before. The current system is very logical - I can't see what they could do to improve it.

I guess the one wildcard is expanding the schedule to 17 (neutral site) or 18 games. Though even that would probably lead to us playing all the same teams, plus two. I'd expect the other two would be intraconference games - instead of only playing the team that matched your finish (4th vs. 4th) you'd play two (4th vs. 3rd and 4th, or maybe 1st and 4th).

Which negates this thread.