enough about T.O.

This T.O. talk needs to slow down, big time!

Let the man settle into buffalo normally like any other free agent, even though he is one of the top players, and has been controversial.

I am very happy the Bills got him, and excited. They need eachother, (he just may have needed a city with less media coverage, smaller market and the bills needed a legit star and a proven receiver to compliment Lee Evans)

Now lets move onto new topics in the future; such as what else they plan to do to continue to reshape their roster; filling out important needs so they can gell and prove people wrong make the playoffs and make a deep run. which is very deserving for the city of Buffalo.

I want to see what else they do to become a better football team going forward! lets stop talking about everything T.O. an move on to other topics regarding the teams issuses, such as the upcoming draft and more first rate free agent signings that make sense for the team, instead of talking about T.O. all the time and look forward to an exciting football season.

Let the man settle into buffalo normally like any other free agent, even though he is one of the top players, and has been controversial.

I am very happy the Bills got him. They need eachother, (he just may have needed a city with less media coverage, smaller market and the bills needed a legit star and a proven receiver to compliment Lee Evans to have another weapon on the field) lets move onto new topics in the future; such as what else they plan to do to continue to reshape their roster; filling out important needs so they can gell and prove people wrong make the playoffs and make a deep run.

That is very deserving for the city of Buffalo.

I want to see what else they do to become a better football team going forward! lets stop talking about everything T.O. an move on to other topics regarding the teams issuses, such as the upcoming draft and more first rate free agent signings that make sense for the team, instead of talking about T.O. all the time and look forward to an exciting football season.

Did you just tell everyone to stop talking about Owens, and then proceed to spend a full paragraph talking about him?

I was justifying my reasoning.....Some times its good to move on to other topics, and leave things alone without creating anything before a star does anything, and feels a weird vibe from the community. ya know? ( even though you don't know what goes on in his mind).

He doesnt need added pressure, which seems like that is going on. (This is only a buffalo Bills forum for fans to talk and interact). I just hope things go smoothly with this guy, and he helps out big time, which i think will happen.

I am very happy the Bills got him. They need eachother, (he just may have needed a city with less media coverage, smaller market and the bills needed a legit star and a proven receiver to compliment Lee Evans)

Lets move onto new topics in the future; such as what else they plan to do to continue to reshape their roster; filling out important needs so they can gell and prove people wrong make the playoffs and make a deep run. which is very deserving for the city of Buffalo.

This makes way to much sense. I wish the draft was this saturday.

I was justifying my reasoning.....Some times its good to move on to other topics, and leave things alone without creating anything before a star does anything, and feels a weird vibe from the community. ya know? ( even though you don't know what goes on in his mind).

He doesnt need added pressure, which seems like that is going on. (This is only a buffalo Bills forum for fans to talk and interact). I just hope things go smoothly with this guy, and he helps out big time, which i think will happen.

And will continue to be, even if people want to keep talking about Owens.

SO, I wonder who else TO can help bring here from the remaining free agents.... do you think TO is good at scouting? will he help us have a better draft? Maybe they will let TO make the selections on draft day :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: @ this thread.

I'm pretty sure theres about a million threads about things besides TO. You decided to create another to talk about TO and also ask that everyone else stop doing so. I like this.

There are an infinite number of useless TO posts that we can start ... or is T.O. ... hmmm

i have been living in the dallas area for almost four years now and believe me, there is no stoping the TO talk till probaly years after he leaves buffalo. down here, on local tv and radio they still talk about it him on a daily basis and i do not see it stoping anytime soon. this is the media circus you cause when you sign a personality like TO. you have to take the good with the bad. get used to hearing about TO all day everyday.