#81 it is!

Hmm... this thread is official confirmation Dean. I don't think it should be closed for being a dupe.

Just letting him know that has already been posted, in the thread I linked to.

Thanks, guys. Sorry, I didn't read far enough down in the thread you are referring to.

I wonder why T.O. still doesn't appear on the roster? The other FAs they signed, do. Hardy still has 81, too.

He's on the Bills roster at NFL.com:

http://www.nfl.com/players/search?category...yerType=current

The Bills do a very poor job with their website, IMO.

Thanks, guys. Sorry, I didn't read far enough down in the thread you are referring to.

I wonder why T.O. still doesn't appear on the roster? The other FAs they signed, do. Hardy still has 81, too.

i know they better get him on their pronto before the league takes him off of our team because he's not listed on an internet roster in the given time period :(

I don't care which damn number he wears as long as he comes out ready to kick some ass on Sundays. I know I'll be in the parking lot, wearing jean shorts, drinking beer, looking to kick some ass myself. And I'll tell you another thing, Hulk Hogan better stop running his damn mouth cause I know exactly where to find him at the Stadium.

I don't care which damn number he wears as long as he comes out ready to kick some ass on Sundays. I know I'll be in the parking lot, wearing jean shorts, drinking beer, looking to kick some ass myself. And I'll tell you another thing, Hulk Hogan better stop running his damn mouth cause I know exactly where to find him at the Stadium.

You get 13 macho points and four testosterone bonus points. Actually, let's subtract one for the "jean shorts".

Hulk Hogan better stop running his damn mouth cause I know exactly where to find him at the Stadium.

Please come down, Im in the same row as Hulk. Id be happy to ref the match. In fact, one of the games ill dress up like the Rock, and watch Hulk lay the smack down on your candy ass. If ya smel-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l WHAT T.O. IS COOKIN!

Please come down, Im in the same row as Hulk. Id be happy to ref the match. In fact, one of the games ill dress up like the Rock, and watch Hulk lay the smack down on your candy ass. If ya smel-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l WHAT T.O. IS COOKIN!

Yoho, mrags, you come out runnin your damn mouths thinkin this is some sort of a joke. You talk about The Rock- apparently you missed Wrestlemania 15. Hulk Hogan is a good friend of mine, I've seen him tear his shirt off plenty of times, but the bottom line is this- I aint never seen him take on anyone side for little beady-eyed fans of the other team. This fall at Ralph Wilson Stadium, Stone Cold is gonna change things up a bit.

Yoho, mrags, you come out runnin your damn mouths thinkin this is some sort of a joke. You talk about The Rock- apparently you missed Wrestlemania 15. Hulk Hogan is a good friend of mine, I've seen him tear his shirt off plenty of times, but the bottom line is this- I aint never seen him take on anyone side for little beady-eyed fans of the other team. This fall at Ralph Wilson Stadium, Stone Cold is gonna change things up a bit.

Amazingly, I did miss Wrestlemania 15. Actually, I missed Wrestlemania 1 - 14 as well. But it seems to have played an important role in your development, but where do the jean shorts come from?

WHAT?!?